Thunderstorms (Michael B. Jordan)

Michael has one fear and he hasn't told anyone this.

He is terrified of thunderstorms.

Michael has no idea why but when they happen he locks himself in his room, hides under his blankets, and tries to sleep or wait the storm out.

You, however, love thunderstorms and find them peaceful. You sit out on your balcony and watch the rain fall. It's even better when you're back home in New York, looking out over Central Park from your penthouse. SAN Diego thunderstorms are cute but NYC (and Vermont!) thunderstorms are where it's at.

A thunderstorm is currently happening and you have Chadwick, Michael, Daniel, and Winston over. It started as game night but with the sudden rain it became a chill hangout. Chadwick is currently sleeping on Winston, safe in his boyfriend's arms.

You take a picture of them and Daniel smiles. The two are ridiculously adorable.

"Where's Michael?" Daniel whispers.

You blink as you realise said man has seemed to disappeared.

"Good question."

You stand, out your wine glass in the kitchen before walking off to see where the man ran off to.

You see your bedroom door is open and you peek in to see a lump on your bed. For a moment you think it's your dog, Tikaani, until he rubs against his leg and you blink.

Okay...so who's the lump?

You tiptoe over and gently move the blanket back to see Michael. He's curled up in a ball and is shaking.

"Michael?"

He looks up at you with scared eyes. A sudden roar of thunder causes Michael to launch himself into your arms and you tumble to the floor, holding your friend. Tikaani has also run to you.

Michael is shaking and you gently rub his back.

"Come Michael. Let's get you in something comfortable and into bed."

He nods and you gently stand with him. He holds your arm as you grab a sweats and sweatshirt. You are taller and bigger than Michael so you know it will be oversized on him.

You gently strip your friend and redress him in your clothes before changing into sweats yourself. You navigate him to the bed and get him in.

"I'll be right back. Tikaani: stay with him."

Tikaani jumps into bed and lays next to Michael who buries his face in his fur. You go to the kitchen and make some tea and see Daniel is also dozing on the couch. Wine and rain equals certain sleep.

You return to the bedroom and see Tikaani give you a look and you stifle your laugh. Your Malamute husky mix is very expressive with his sounds and faces. His current face is saying "get this human off of me".

"Michael...I'm back."

He looks up, let's Tikaani go who quickly moves off the bed. You put the mug to the side and climb into bed, pulling Michael into your arms. He squeezes you and you rub his back and head, murmuring softly to him. Tikaani joins the huddle and you smile.

Michael begins to calm down enough to fall asleep in your arms. You kiss his forehead as you also fall asleep.
⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈
When Michael wakes up, you're sitting on the balcony, watching the rain falls. Tikaani barks and you turn, smiling.

"Hey. You feel better?"

Michael nods before looking down. You walk over, sitting next to him.

"Hey: you don't have to be embarrassed."