Little Prince (Erik Killmonger & T'Challa)

Alternate Universe
You are all at a lost for how the hell N'Jadaka ended up as a child after fighting T'Challa. You suspect it may have to do with the magic in the suit (you added a magic gem to each suit to protect against most spells) and the herb.

N'Jadaka is fussy. His dreads are loose and he still has his scars but his behaviour is childlike. He is upset T'Challa is holding him or maybe he's tired.

"N'Jadaka..." T'Challa says.

He whines before a fat tear escapes his eye. T'Challa internally panics.

Both men, well man and child, look up as you take N'Jadaka. He looks at you and touches the black crystal around your neck.

"Why are you so fussy cub? Hm?"

N'Jadaka begins to babble and you listen, walking back to where you were working.

"That's why?"

He nods before hugging your neck.

"Well you can't be like that baby. We're all going to help take care of you. T'Challa isn't going to hurt you."

N'Jadaka nods before yawning. He buries his face in your neck and you hold him as he falls asleep. T'Challa takes him and carries him to a room close to everyone's. You and Shuri return to seeing how to turn N'Jadaka back.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
T'Challa rubs N'Jadaka's back and the little prince hiccups as he cries.

"Momma!"

"You want momma?"

N'Jadaka nods.

T'Challa has no idea who Momma could be until you enter the room.

"Momma!" N'Jadaka exclaims and you walk over, picking him up.

"Hey cub. Why are you crying?"

"He woke up and you weren't here."

"Ah. Then why didn't you ask T'Challa to come bring you to me?"

N'Jadaka is quiet and you smile.

"You need a bath pumpkin. Come."

N'Jadaka babbles excitedly to you and you talk back. T'Challa smiles.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
N'Jadaka sits in Ramonda's lap and although she's trying to keep him calm, he's becoming restless. He already rejected the jaguar plush you gave him before you left the room and he looks ready to cry.

He gives a soft cry making the arguing in the room stop. They look at Ramonda who is trying to calm N'Jadaka.

T'Challa quickly calls you.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
"Can't someone shut that tyrant up!" The mining tribe elder says.

"He is a baby," you say, voice scaring everyone as you enter.

N'Jadaka babbles, arms up and reaching for you.

"He's a tyrant!"

"Oh yes because he's about to throw you off the falls isn't he?"

The other elders chuckle.

You kneel before Ramonda and N'Jadaka hugs your neck.

"Why you acting up? Hm?"

N'Jadaka pulls back and looks away as you pick the jaguar plush up.

"Luckily I'm done in the lab so I can stay for the rest of this meeting."

You sit next to Ramonda and N'Jadaka crawls into your lap. You bounce him gently and he smiles.