Teddy (M'Baku)

Part two of college
M'Baku places the chest in front of your room before walking off.

When you arrive after class you raise an eyebrow. The chest is one of those storage chest the school sells (or even Ikea) and you have one under your bed. You take it inside, kicking the door closed. You put it in your sitting area before dropping your bag in your dorm.

You walk back to the chest and open it before gasping. You quickly grab your keys and phone before dashing out the room.

"Hey Teferi—woah."

You tackle M'Baku who blinks before hugging you. You kiss all over his face making him grin before you kiss him.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome."

You stay on him and he holds your waist. Your friends smile as you kiss M'Baku again.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
M'Baku drags you to his dorm and hands you a hoodie. You smile before changing into it and climbing into bed. M'Baku lays next to you in just sweats before rubbing your butt. The A/C cools the room.

You look at your phone as he rubs. He looks at you and you stare back.

"What?"

He hugs you before kissing you and you giggle as he holds you. He puts your phone to the side and presses closes to you, nuzzling your neck causing you to giggle.

"Teddy Bear..."

"Hmm?"

You smile at him before kissing him.

"My teddy."

M'Baku grins.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
You and M'Baku begin dating and it's the cutest couple the school has ever seen. M'Baku is a gentle giant (your giant teddy bear) and adores you. He learns little things make you happy such as him refilling your Starbucks card.

You also learn its little things that make M'Baku happy such as when you go to his football games even though you hate football. He also likes when you let him kiss all over you and hug up on you. Honestly, he's maybe the most cuddly man you have met.

Right now, you are typing a paper as M'Baku uses your butt as a pillow. You look back to see his eyes are drooping.

"Come here teddy."

M'Baku obeys and you straddle him, smiling as he hugs your waist as you keep typing. You gasp as you feel his mouth on your left nipple and you look down.

He looks like a content baby as he sucks on the nipple and looks at his phone. He looks up and you curse.

"Fuck my paper," you mumble and put your laptop on the chest.

You pull your shirt off and M'Baku stares as you pull your sports bra off. You tug on his shirt and he takes it off.

You kiss him, chest to chest and he squeezes your butt.

"Babe," he murmurs.

"Fuck the cute shit and fuck me," you growl.

It seems to flip a switch before M'Baku flips you over and pulls your pants off. He licks his lips before pushing your legs up and begins to eat you out. You gasps as you hold his head. He's eating you like he's starving.

He slides two fingers in and you whimper as he pumps them in you. He gets his sweats off before pulling his fingers out. He grabs a condom and slips it on.