Baba (Erik Killmonger)

Erik regrets very little in his life. He doesn't regret his son but he regrets who he had his son with. Little Derrick Stevens is Erik's absolute pride and joy. The little boy has the same hairstyle as Erik with caramel skin and bright hazel eyes. He's seven years old but his mother had dropped him on Erik when he was two years old.

Currently, Erik is sitting with Derrick in the garden the apartment building has. As a trainer at one of the hottest and popular gyms in New York City, Erik makes enough money to get a decent apartment in Brooklyn.

"Derrick?"

He hears his son giggle and walks towards it. He blinks. Standing there with Derrick is a beautiful man.

You are 6'5" with warm brown skin, dreads with the sides shaved, bright black eyes, and a muscular body. You have a large black pitbull who's enjoying the attention from Derrick.

"Baba!"

"Hey Derrick. Who's this?"

"It's Killmonger! Oh, and that's Karriem."

"Gee thanks Derrick."

Derrick laughs as Killmonger barks.

"Karriem Black. Apartment 7C."

"You're the one with the dog who barks religiously at 7 am?"

"Yes. Kill here can be an asshole."

Killmonger barks and you roll your eyes.

"Damn drama king. OW!"

Killmonger hides behind Erik and you shake your hand.

"You want a big dog?"

"I already have Derrick. OW!"

Derrick hides behind you and you and Erik smile at each other before laughing.

"If you ever need someone to look after Derrick: I volunteer as tribute."

Erik smiles.

"Thanks. I'm in 7E."

"Bet. Well, I have to get going. See you later! Come on Kill!"

Killmonger follows after you while Derrick grins.
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Erik and Derrick begin spending more time with you. They meet your goddaughter Shuri, a genius five year old who is your pride and joy.

Erik learns you are a forensic psychologist with the FBI and you love to cook and bake. Which is what you're doing right now as Derrick and Erik play with Killmonger.

"You need help?"

You look at Erik and shake your head.

"No. I'm fine. Got tired of playing?"

Erik nods as he hugs your waist and placed his head on your arm. You chuckle.

Erik is adorable but you don't make a move. He's straight (is the child not enough proof) and you don't want to mess up this friendship.

"Baba! You and Karriem look cute!"

Killmonger barks in agreement and you blush.

"Derrick don't talk crazy," you say with a smile.

The mini Erik pouts and you chuckle.

"Go wash up."

Derrick runs off and you turn to see Erik giving you a weird look.

"Erik? Erik? Hell—"

Erik kisses you, pulling you down by your dreads. You moan as he deepens the kiss holding your face. You hug him, pulling him close and squeezing his butt.