Combine (T'Challa)

T'Challa pulls you back as your eyes slowly turn gold.

"Come on Qarinah!" T'Challa snaps, pulling you back.

Erik gives a smug smile and T'Challa has to slam you to the floor (not that it makes a difference). You snarl, eyes molten gold, but T'Challa sees you're trying to calm your other half.

"Qarinah..."

You stop struggling and he sees your eyes return to the burgundy shade he knows (and loves).

"Sorry..."

You disappear from under him and he sighs.

"Must you aggravate her?" He snaps at Erik.

"She's more dangerous than me and yet she gets to walk around freely."

T'Challa glares at Erik and walks off.
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Zuri finds you laying in the land of the dead. He kneels next to your body which is covered in the black sand. This area is reserved for you. Your powers are ancient and powerful, straight from the gods.

"My child. Can you hear me?"

You don't move and he sees the pestle and mortar which you used to crush the gold berry that only you can consume with no consequences. He sits next to you as you lay there, a gold and black aura around you.

He sees T'Challa walk over. He sits next to him.

"What...?"

"Qarinah often retreats to the god realm after hard days. Usually days when she allows what she calls, dark Qarinah to slip out."

They watch as you lay peacefully.

"Erik thinks she needs to be watched more closely than him but she has been here for years."

"N'Jadaka needs to stop. Qarinah has been considering for years to leave wakanda or to go to as she calls the dark realm. One option we can still reach her. The other...if she goes to the dark realm we may never see her again."

The two men look at you.
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
The Gods Realm
You look at the white version of you. It's ironic but the dark side of you is dressed in all white. The only sign she is you is the gold eyes.

"You can't go to the dark realm!" She snaps.

"But I'm dangerous—"

"Says who?! That prince who just showed up?! He knows nothing of you! Your powers!"

You shrink back and she sighs. You are so sweet that she wonders how the hell you lasted this long.

"You two could combine fully," a new voice says.

You two turn to see bast in her panther form. She sits before you two and you two bow before sitting.

"Combine?" You say.

"Fully?" Dark You says.

"It requires you, when you return to the human realm to mix the gold berry with the heart shaped herb. It will allow for you two to combine. Powers, appearances—"

"Personalities?" You ask.

You could use some of Dark Qarinah's attitude.

Bast chuckles.

"Yes: even personalities."

You and Dark Qarinah look at each other.

"Let's do it," you say.