Summertime Boo (Chadwick Boseman)

Y'all we made it to the 100th Chapter of this book!
Gay smut ahead
👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅
"Chadwick you're a freak."

"What? No!" He says, blushing as Michael holds his phone up.

He's in his private tabs.

The private tabs that house his gay porn.

Oh shit.

"I can explain!"

"Nah it's cool man! I have a friend if you're looking for anyone. He's super sweet."

"Am I even his type?"

"You're more than his type. I went to see Black Panther with him and I'm pretty sure he drooled every time you came on screen. He's suppose to be meeting us here though. Where is he...?"

"Sorry I'm late!"

Chadwick and Michael look up and Chadwick has to keep from drooling. You stand at 6'2" with a muscular figure. You have golden brown skin, the Erik Killmonger hairstyle (at least that's how Chadwick described it), and you have round frame glasses on that make your brown eyes shine. You're in jeans and a plain white tee with matching sneakers and a black backpack.

You and Michael hug before you smile at Chadwick. Dear god, you are gorgeous.

"Chadwick right?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Amir. Sorry I was late."

"It's no problem," Michael says. "How's the bae hunt going?"

"After seeing Black Panther my standards have risen. I'm looking for a M'Baku or T'Challa."

"No erik?"

"Who wants Erik the fuckboi? He killed Shawty he was dicking down."

Michael and Chadwick laughs.

"Give me a T'Challa actually."

"Chadwick here could volunteer."

"Chadwick don't want my average ass. He done experienced high taste men. He don't want me."

"You're not average Amir."

"Hey: I'm Daniel in this friend group: ain't no one checking for me but I'm here, personality is A1, and I'm adorable."

The two men laugh.

"Tell me I'm wrong?"

"You ain't."

You smile before looking at Chadwick.

"So you looking for a summertime boo?"

"It would be nice if he lasted longer than summertime."

"Got a type?"

"No. You?"

"You're my type. Tall, brown, chocolate men. Love me that any day: even if too much chocolate ain't good for me."

Chadwick blushes and Michael smiles. You two will be just fine.
👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅
You kiss Chadwick softly and he moans. You gently nip his bottom lip.

"Hmm you're beautiful," you murmur and he smiles.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He pulls you back for a kiss and you run your fingers in his hair, tugging gently on it to pull his head back so you can kiss his neck. He moans as you kiss, lick, and suck on his neck.