My Love, My Warrior (Okoye)

More fluff? Yes more fluff. Fight me
You see your girlfriend and dash forward, catching her in a hug and making her give a surprise noise while making her soldiers giggle and smile.

"Chike!"

You kiss her cheek repeatedly making her smile before she begins giggling.

"Chike!"

"I missed you. The great gorilla wouldn't let me visit!"

"I told you to become a Dora Milaje."

"And leave my Chief in the hands of those men? Hanuman and Bast would punish me."

Okoye smiles as you put her down. You are in a grey leather top and pants with white fur. Your dreads are white and you smile as she tiptoes to kiss you.

"I must return to work."

"And I. After hours?"

"You know where my room is."

You smile as you walk away. Okoye turns smiling and looks at her ladies.

"What?"

"Oh nothing...Mrs. Jabari," Ayo says with a playful smirk.

Okoye pokes her side.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Okoye enters her room and you are there, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"My love."

"My warrior."

Okoye smiles as she straddles your lap and you wrap strong arms around her waist and kiss her neck. She holds your head and moans softly as you kiss and suck.

"Oh I missed you."

Okoye moans as you strip her, pressing kisses to her skin as you go. She moans as you push her legs apart and lick your lips.

"I wish you could see how beautiful you look."

"Chike..."

"I know: stop teasing."

You put her legs over your shoulder and you began to lick. You suck on her clit or tongued it before your tongue dipped inside her, tasting her. She moans, the room feeling warmer as you slowly eat her. You take your time, savouring her taste and noises.

"My love...close."

You hum as you work to bring her to cum in your mouth. She does with a hiss and you smile as you lick her clean. You sit up, putting her legs down.

"Go to the bathroom."

Okoye obeys before returning. You have stripped and you are removing your chest binding. You stand at a solid 6 feet and are beautifully built.

"Bed?"

"Of course."

You two get into bed and Okoye lays on your chest. You hold her, hands rubbing her butt.

"I wish you could come to the mountains. You would love it."

"I will. Whenever I get a break."

"do I need to bully the king?"

Okoye laughs and kisses you.

"No need to bully the king."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

You two lay together, talking and kissing before sleep claims you two.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
A knock wakes you and you groan, grumbling about how sleep is precious. Okoye chuckles as you answer the door nude as the day you were born.