Protect You (Erik Killmonger & T'Challa)

Warning: Depression and Suicide ahead. May trigger some readers.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
You are so ready to give up. It felt like every time you tried to do something to make your situation better it backfires and you are just ready to call it quit.

Erik and T'Challa notice you aren't your usual self. You are quiet, withdrawn, and isolated. You don't eat as much and you have stopped drinking coffee and tea. You never stop drinking coffee and tea.

You stay in your rooms for days and don't come out no matter what they do or offer. You skip school unless it's completely necessary. When you do leave your room you wear an oversized hoodie and leggings.

The two are worried.

"She won't talk to us or tell us what's wrong," Erik says to their friends.

"Sounds like she's depressed," Nakia says.

"How can we help?" T'Challa asks.

He hates seeing you like this. You're always so strong with a can do attitude. Nothing seems to be about to stop you. You always have a witty remark that makes them laugh or a wise word for them when they're down and now they feel useless.

"Try talking to the school's guidance center. They should be able to help."

The boys nod.

You're out your room for once when they boys come home and they are in shock. You have dark circles under your eyes and there's a dead look in your eyes.

"Hey guys..." you whisper, voice rough and tight.

You sound ready to cry.

Erik, who can't bear to see you like this, instantly hugs you, not caring that you may not like it. You aren't really a touchy person when you are your normal self but he doesn't care.

Erik and T'Challa are shocked as a sob leaves you and you hug Erik back, clinging to him as if he's the only thing keeping you here. T'Challa puts water in the kettle and puts it to boil.

"Chelsea..." Erik begins.

"S-S-Sorry."

"No! Don't be! Come...you need a shower and then sit and talk with us. Please?"

You nod and T'Challa nods as he sets to ordering your favourite food while he makes your favourite brownies. Erik goes with you to make sure you shower.

Erik steps into the room and is surprised it's still clean but it's dark. Your bed is a mess and he sighs as follows you to the bathroom. You are standing in the shower. He hands you the soap and you bathe.

He goes to grab you some clean clothes as you finish your shower. You emerge, wet and eyes red. Erik dries you off before piling your skin and then dressing you.

"Sorry..."

"It's fine Chelsea."

"I feel like such a child."

Erik kisses your forehead and you give a small smile before it disappears.

"Come on."

You follow Erik and he grabs your phone as well.

T'Challa has your favourite food on the coffee table and your favourite show playing. You sit down and accept the food as the boys sit with you, making sure you eat and drink.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
You finish eating and T'Challa pauses the show.