Professor (Ulysses Klaue)

Alternate Universe where Ulysses isn't some insane weapon dealer
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
You make eye contact with your professor and raise an eyebrow. He appears to be in his early fifties (you're being generous here because white people age like bananas—fight your momma if you disagree) but he looks good. He has tattoos and his salt and pepper hair is tousled.

He smiles at you before beginning the lecture. Okoye nudges your arm and you shrug before beginning to type your notes.
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯
"Please see me in my office Miss Snow."

You sigh before nodding as you take the paper back. You blink. You have a perfect grade.

Why does he want to talk to you?

"Maybe he wants some chocolate," Shuri says and you slap her with the paper causing giggles from your friends.

"I mean, he do be looking at you like you're his favourite treat," Erik says.

T'Challa slaps him for you.

"He probably wants to nominate your paper," Okoye says.

"Finally someone who speaks sense."

Erik flips you off and you smile, blowing a kiss.
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯
"Catch y'all later!"

You walk to your professor's office and wait for him. Your duffel bag is on your shoulder and you smile at your professor.

"Come in!"

You follow after him and sit on the comfortable couch. The office is modern but nicely decorated.

"Coffee?"

"Yes please."

He brews the coffee for you before making his own cup.

"Creamer? It's French."

"I'll take it. Two sugars."

He makes it How you like before handing you the mug and he sits across from you.

"Miss Snow—"

"Call me Bomani. I hate Miss Snow—reminds me of work."

Ulysses chuckles.

"Well, Miss Bomani. I am curious if you are looking for a mentor."

Okay so first of all you have no idea why you flooded your basement when your professor said your name like that. Secondly, you are.

"Yes I am. How...?"

"Professor Badu mentioned it. I know he wants to be your mentor but he already has maybe five students."

"Are you offering your services?"

That came across more flirty than you intended.

"I am. Would you like to meet over dinner and talk some more? My treat."

You think. Your professor is one of the leading experts in psychology and criminology.

"Sure. When?"

"Tonight? The Hilton is one of my favourite spots."

"The Hilton?! I need to save for dinner there! And be famous or have money!"

He chuckles.

"Well, you'll have me."

You smile.

"I'll dress like you're sugar baby on date night."

You leave and Ulysses smiles.
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯
"Dinner with your professor?!"