Demons (T'Challa)

Alternate Universe
T'Challa considers himself a good priest. He is pious and dedicated. He is one of the most highly spoken of priest at his church.

He wakes up in the middle of the night and blinks at seeing the woman. Your hair is pin straight and black. Your skin is a warm brown, eyes black as obsidian. You're in a black dress that hugs your curves. He notices your nails are long and black.

"Erik: he's awake."

T'Challa sees a man walk out the bathroom in a black suit with matching shirt and tie. His dreads are braided back.

"A priest? I swear Erik...you couldn't try that pastor in training?"

"Leave W'Kabi alone," T'Challa says making you look at him with those cool eyes.

"So he speaks."

"You like him?"

"Erik...hurry up and do whatever you're about to do."

Erik smirks before blinking as T'Challa grabs the crucifix near his bed.

"Chesui..."

The crucifix disappears and you're holding it in your hand. It melts in your hand.

"Hurry up."

You walk out the room and for some reason T'Challa wishes you didn't.
👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
Erik finishes and disappears. T'Challa lays there, hot tears running down his face.

"He did not..."

T'Challa turns to see you and sees anger on your face. You walk into the bathroom and he hears water running. You return moments later and with ease, scoop T'Challa's nude and sore body up.

"You..."

"Yes Fallen angel, demon, scum I've heard it all before."

You had drawn a bath. You gently lower him in. He hisses but relaxes. You grab the soap and rag, beginning to wash him. T'Challa feels safe as you wash him.

You wash his hair before motioning for him to turn.

"Need to heal your hole."

T'Challa nods and turns, exposing his butt. You are gentle and T'Challa feels something warm but he doesn't know what it is. Your hand glows black as you use your healing abilities to heal his torn hole.

"How does it feel?"

T'Challa gently touches himself.

"Better."

"Good. Wash off and dry yourself: I'll get you clothes."

T'Challa obeys before leaving the bathroom. You hand him the clothes before oiling his skin. He relaxes as you help him dress. A cup of tea appears and he sips it.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

T'Challa sits quietly as you look out the window.

"I'll deal with Erik."

T'Challa nods.

"I'll check on you tomorrow."

You kiss his forehead before disappearing.
👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹
You keep your word and appear in T'Challa's room. He smiles at you and you ruffle his hair before beginning to check him over. You are satisfied he is fine and sit on the bed next to him.

"How was your day?" T'Challa asks.

"Had work: my boss is very annoying."

"Work?"