Good Life (Chadwick Boseman)

Honestly Chadwick and his husband from "Heartbeats" is cute asf so part two
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
"Doctor Boseman-Black?"

"Yes?"

"You have a visitor."

"At this time of night? It's fucking 2 am."

The nurse smiles as you walk to your office. You mumble before smiling.

"King!"

"Doctor."

Chadwick hugs you and kisses your cheek. You nuzzle his cheek as he settles in your warm embrace.

"So you're my 2 am visitor. What brings you out of bed at this ungodly time?"

"Miss you. Haven't seen you in two days. You look exhausted baby."

"I am. You Uber here?"

"Yes."

"I get off in an hour: think you can wait for me and then we'll drive home?"

"Yes I can."

You kiss him again.

"You're perfect. I don't deserve you king."

Chadwick smiles before kissing you.

"You deserve me and the wall."

You smile.
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
You hit the bed and Chadwick smiles.

"Jovan. Come shower."

"Okay...okay..."

You drag yourself to the bathroom and Chadwick gets your pyjamas. You shower quickly, scrubbing the sweat and dirt off. You oil your skin before entering the bedroom.

Chadwick blinks as you fall into bed nude.

"Uh...babe?"

"No clothes..." you mumble and Chadwick chuckles.

He strips before joining you. You become the little spoon, face in the crock of his neck, and hug him. He runs his fingers through your dreads. You relax, safe in your husband's arms.

Soon, you're snoring softly. Chadwick smiles as he pulls the sheet up, joining you in the land of sleep.
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
"So tired."

"I stopped by the hospital. Your boss said to take the weekend off."

"Babe...what..."

"She May be a big fan of Black Panther."

You chuckle before sipping your coffee. Chadwick slides into your lap.

"Babe...I'm worried."

"About?"

"You."

You blink.

"You're working too hard and you're sleep deprived."

You sigh.

"Work is hard."

"But you can't be working yourself to death! Babe. Babe. Jovan. Look at me."

You look at your husband. Concern colours his eyes.

"Jovan I'm worried. You aren't getting sleep—adequate sleep. You need it. You were so happy in Paris."

"Chadwick...what are you..."

"Start a private practice. You could make your own hours and you could actually get sleep. And we can do more things together."