Stay (M'Baku)

For @Beta_Bae and AU
M'Baku looks out the window and sees it is snowing. There are children playing, adults walking in the snow, and it is peaceful. M'Baku spots one person who catches his eye and his heart races.

You are the daughter of the high priest at the Hanuman temple. You are also a master fighter and a rumour is going around that you have powers straight from Hanuman. You are wearing a slightly darker fur than everyone else but you like dark colours.

M'Baku remembers when he first met you.

Flashback
M'Baku is taken back by the woman who delivers the fur to him. Her hair is cut short and dyed white while her skin reminds him of his mother: a warm brown that seems to just glow—no sunlight needed. Her eyes are golden brown and she's wearing a black pants with a matching long sleeve top and a dark grey fur.

"Father sends his blessings, Chief M'Baku."

"Thank you...I'm afraid I don't know your name."

"Maha."

"Beautiful eyes. It's a fitting name."

You smile before handing him the fur.

"I'm sure that's why my parents gave it to me."

You walk away and M'Baku feels his heart flutter.
End flashback

M'Baku grabs his fur and heads outside, looking for you. He spots you go around the bend and he follows. He sees you go to where a canopy of trees are. You brush the snow aside before sitting.

"Maha."

"M'Baku."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all."

M'Baku sits next to you and he watches as the snow falls. You are quiet, taking in the scenery. M'Baku sees your hand sitting there and he sneaks his bigger hand over, hooking his pinky around your pinky. You look at him and he's looking at the snow.

You smile before going back to watching the snow.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
You and M'Baku walk back.

"Would you like to come in for tea?" You ask.

"Sure."

M'Baku follows you inside your house and toes his boots off. He hangs his fur up with you before following you further into the house. You two enter the kitchen and he sits down as You begin to make the tea. He takes in your appearance.

You have on high waist fitted black pants, a shoulderless long sleeve top, and slippers. Your shape is curvy and M'Baku mentally drools. You put a tea pot down on the table followed by two cups and a bowl of sugar. You grab a container from the oven and open it, putting it down as well. It's cookies.

You finally sit and M'Baku makes his cup of tea. There is a Comfortable silence. M'Baku looks over at you and sees you yawn.

"Tired?"

"Yeah. Long night."

You yawn again and M'Baku pulls you close, a strong arm around your waist. You relax and he rubs circles into your side with his thumb.

M'Baku picks you up and a servant directs him to your room. He adjust his hold to pull the blanket back and puts you down. He pulls the covers up. A hand grabs his and he looks up into sleepy golden brown eyes.

"Stay?"

M'Baku climbs into bed, covering both of you in the blanket while warm, strong, arms held you. You fall asleep, clutching M'Baku's shirt and head tucked under his chin.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
M'Baku doesn't like Erik.

Black Panther Anthology On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara