Moments (Erik Killmonger, T'Challa, and M'Baku)

Okay so maybe I've been sitting on this chapter of Poly for weeks...feel free to fight me
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
You look at your boyfriends and sigh. They are currently arguing over who gets to eat you out. Don't get it wrong: you love each of them and Bast knows the sex is amazing but you hate the arguing. This is what you get for having three boyfriends.

"N'Jadaka."

The three men look at you.

"You had me Oh Saturday. M'Baku you had me on Monday. T'Challa hasn't been with me since last week Monday."

"Who told him to be that busy?" Erik snaps.

You glare at him and he swallows.

"Do I need to put you on timeout N'Jadaka?"

Erik swallows.

"No."

"Good. Now T'Challa and I will be spending the night together. You two are welcome to stay in the apartment or go out."

"I'm going to go out. I don't need that boner," M'Baku says.

You chuckle as he peppers your face with kisses.

"Come on Erik. Let's go bother Steve."

Erik pouts but smiles when you kiss his cheek.

"See you two later," M'Baku says as he steers Erik out the apartment.

T'Challa hugs you before kissing you. You moan as he picks you up and carries you to his room. He has some catching up to do.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
You claw at T'Challa's back , his body pressed against yours. You moan as he kisses you, silencing your moans as he becomes rougher.

"T'Challa!"

"Yes love?"

You curse and he chuckles as he pulls out. You are about to protest but gasps as he replaces his dick with his mouth. You moan as he eats you like you're his final meal.

You grab his hair and he holds your waist as he tries to keep you still. You whine.

"T'Challa!"

"I see why Erik likes giving you head."

You blush as he kisses your neck.

"Calypso you are so beautiful."

You smile.

"Tell me what you want. I want to make sure you leave this bed happy and satisfied."

You grin.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
M'Baku and Erik enter the apartment and see you and T'Challa watching a movie, cuddling on the couch. You're in one of T'Challa's hoodies. Erik walks over and kisses you. You giggle as he picks you up and kisses all over your face.

"Erik!"

"How was it?"

"It was good."

"Just good? T'Challa you need some practice."

"Shut up!"

M'Baku chuckles as the two men argue with each other and you walk over to him. He pulls you close and kisses you.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your night. You seemed upset earlier."

You smile at him and he returns it. He kisses you before squeezing your butt. You moan softly as he pulls your underwear to the side and slips two fingers in. He pumps them in you as you kiss him, trying to keep your moans quiet.