Wifey (Erik Killmonger)

Part two of Private
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
You wake up and see you have managed to run into a hidden waterfall area. You look at the area in awe before looking up at the sky. The moon is out. Erik is probably worried.

One of The kimoyo beads blinks red and you press it. Erik pops up.

"Zalika! Thank god! Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine."

"What happened? You never came back from your talk."

"I ran off."

"Where? I'll come get you."

"I don't know where I am..."

"Send your location. Press the third bead to the left and it will send me your location."

You obey and you hear something beep.

"Got it. Stay there. I'll be there soon."

"Okay."

"I'll be there soon love. Don't move."

You nod before sitting, dipping your feet in the water. It's cool but nice. You hear a chirp and turn to see a jaguar approaching you. It's young—a cub. It sniffs you before settling in your lap and you chuckle.

You stroke it's soft fur, waiting for Erik.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Erik shows up and gasps.

"Wow..."

"I know right?"

He looks at you and smiles before sitting next to you, kissing you. He feels something that's definitely not your hand touch his cheek and he looks down to see the cub looking at him.

"Uh...who's cat?"

It nips his hand and he blinks in disbelief as you laugh.

"Oh hell nah. Square up cat. Now!"

You watch with amusement as Erik and the cub play fight. You take a video before Erik sits next to you, cub on his head.

"I think he won."

You laugh before taking your dress off, revealing your nude body. Erik stares as you walk deeper into the pool the waterfall created. You look back and Erik quickly puts the cub to the side and strips. He waded after you and you smile, cupping his face.

"Damn..."

You moan as he squeezes your butt, kissing your exposed neck. He moves to your face before kissing you as your hands roam. He picks you up and walks towards the falling water.

It hits softly (thanks to your magic) and he puts you down as he steals kisses from you. It's all he wants at this moments.

And that's what he does.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
You and Erik enter the palace the next morning, holding hands and talking. You two make your way to Erik's room.

"Bath or shower?"

"Shower."

He nods as you two enter and head to the bathroom, stripping before getting in the shower. The shower head is made to copy rainfall. You love it.

The shower is quick (as quick as it can be with Erik constantly kissing you) and you two get out, oiling each other before dressing.

You are in black high waist pants and a matching long sleeve, cropped top. You slip on sneakers and Erik puts one of his robes on you. You smile as he fixes his collar. You help him before smiling as he kisses his forehead.