Sunrise (T'Challa)

Alternate Universe inspired by the picture above!
You, Shuri, and Erik look down at the small T'Challa. You then look at the two cousins.

"I don't know what you two did but you better fix it!" You snap, picking T'Challa up and resting him on your hip.

"Can he still go into the suit?" Erik asked.

T'Challa suddenly appears in the suit and you have to swallow your "Awww" as Shuri openly does it and Erik stares with a dumb look on his face. Shuri takes a few pictures and you shake your head as T'Challa yells at her (in a slightly high voice) to "Delete those pictures!"

"Is the king in here?" M'Baku's voice booms and T'Challa quickly hides behind your legs, your floor sweeping duster cardigan covering him. You quietly hiss as his claws dig into your skin.

"Nope," Erik says.

"We don't know that person," you say with a straight face.

M'Baku laughs.

"Ah, Zahra you always have a joke."

"Must be why I am the royal jester."

Erik snorts as M'Baku gives another booming laugh. You flick T'Challa's hand, pretending to scratch your leg. He is digging those claws into your flesh and they hurt!

"Well, I must get going," you say and turn, walking away, T'Challa now in your arms as you quickly walk off.

"Thanks a lot!" You hiss. "I'm going to have claw scars."

"Sorry," T'Challa says as he hugs you.

You sigh as you two go upstairs.
🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
You don't want to say little T'Challa has you wrapped around his finger but he's the only person who can get you up before the sunrise to go for a run.

A run to panther rock.

A three mile run.

You are grateful for your magic because without it: you would be ready to fight T'Challa. Screw him being now only as tall as your thigh.

You two finally reached and you sit on the edge, watching as the sun rises with T'Challa in your lap.

"This is beautiful and peaceful."

"I come up here to think."

"Like after Erik overthrew you?"

"Yes."

"I should join you. Don't know if I'll run the 3 miles every time but sure."

T'Challa laughs as he relaxes in your lap. You smell of vanilla and he loves that. T'Challa May have a crush on you. As the palace's sorceress you are ridiculously powerful and you didn't even have to use all your powers. The vibranium choker you wear suppressed maybe 90% of your magic but that's fine. The 10% That isn't suppressed is powerful enough that T'Challa often struggles against you when he trains to fight magic users with you.

"Zahra?"

"Yes?"

"Race you back?"

T'Challa is now out your lap and standing there.

"T'Challa I ain't gonna lie: I'll cheat and teleport my ass back to the palace."

T'Challa pouts as you shrug.

"What can I say? I'm a lazy bum at times."

"You are not a lazy bum Zahra."

"True true. I'm a smart woman: I use my strengths."