Good Job (Erik Killmonger)

Alternative universe
You see Erik and your heart starts moving faster than the train that moves vibranium near Shuri's lab. You are the younger sister of M'Baku and by younger you are 21, M'Baku is near 35 and Erik is about to turn 30.

You are wearing high waist jeans and a plain white crop top with matching sneakers. You are sitting in the lab, reviewing something when Erik comes into the lab, looking for Shuri.

"Shuri! Shuri! Shu—Oh."

You blink.

"Kendi have you've seen—"

"Her room. I...I have to go."

You bolt and he frowns. You always runs whenever he's alone around you and is awkward when he's in a group with you.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
"She always runs. Did I do something?"

Shuri smiles.

"Erik she likes you~"

"What?! Huh?! Impossible!"

Shuri laughs.

"Why?"

"She's about as nervous as a baby rhino!"

"Who's as nervous as a baby rhino?" Okoye asks.

"Kendi!"

"Ah, Yes. She is a shy one."
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
"Maybe you should court him."

"Court him? How? I mean he's of the Panther tribe and last I checked: it's the men who court."

"Are we not Jabari? Proud people?"

"Yeah and we live up in the mountains and at one point refused technology until I fought you and baba on it."

"Yes That is true. Maybe the little jaguar needs a push?"

"I'll throw him off the waterfall to make my point."

M'Baku laughs as you walk out, plotting.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Erik blinks as he sees a gift on his seat for the council meeting. He opens it and gasps. It's a cloak made with the softest fur he has ever felt and it's black and gold: his favourite colours. He puts it on and T'Challa smiles.

"You have an admirer."

"M'Baku?"

"I don't think my husband would try and court you. Also anyone can buy one."

"Fine Fine. It's beautiful."

You walk in and Erik looks at you. You blush before saying something to M'Baku and T'Challa before running off.

"I didn't even get to ask her if she likes my fur!"
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Another gift is delivered to Erik the next morning at breakfast and it is a cute stuffed jaguar which makes Shuri squeal.

"I am not a child!"

"There's a card Erik."

Erik reads it before gasping.

"What? No way!"

A servant comes in with a jaguar cub that is placed in Erik's arms. Erik nuzzles the jaguar who chirps.

"What's his name?"

Erik looks at the collar and smiles.

"Killmonger."

T'Challa smiles.

"Your sister is very creative."

"I know. Makes my courting seem basic."