A Gift from the Gods (Erik Killmonger)

You sigh as you look at the outsider and knows he's about to cause trouble. You fall in step with him and W'Kabi. With a single look, W'Kabi stops walking and glares at you.

"Eshe! Don't—."

"I will deal with him. Tell T'Challa I am handling it."

"Jaguars," he mumbles.

A sharp claw traces his neck and he swallows.

"I don't like you and the only reason I don't have your head is because of Okoye and T'Challa. Go and take them the body."

You pull the outsider to your private quarters and he whistles.

"Nice but I want to see the king."

"I'm afraid that will not happen. This is only a brief stop."

You step behind folding doors and reappear in satin black shorts, a matching top, and a gold sheer robe. You have on black sneakers. Your hair is gone and Erik sees you have some kind of design on your head.

"Name?"

"Erik."

"No, your Wakandan name."

"None of your business lady."

You smirk.

"It's fine N'Jadaka."

His eyes narrow.

"How...?"

"I am surprised you do not remember me. We did after all, attend MIT together and became black ops together. Or maybe I would be easier to recognise if I still had my hair."

Erik stares and gasps.

"Raven?"

You chuckle before pulling him after you. He follows as you take him down a torch lit path. You two enter a small sanctuary and you say something in a soft voice before golden fires light on their own. Erik sees pictures of gold and black jaguars on the wall before he sees a statue of a Jaguar who is snarling but curled around a man who wears a black suit with gleams of gold.

You bow before plucking a berry from a nearby bush and eating it.

"Erik your plan...it will do more harm then good. You know this."

"How?"

You sigh as you begin to explain. The man sits quietly, listening to you. He hates to admit it but you're right.

"Eshe!"

T'Challa runs in with okoye and two other Dora Milaje. He is in his suit, only his face revealed.

"I am fine my king. I was just talking with Erik. Sometimes, soft words solve more problems."

T'Challa smiles before giving Erik a weary look.

"Do you trust him?"

"Yes however, I do understand why you would not. I have already asked Shuri to send me a bracelet. I'll be able to make sure he stays out of trouble. Most of the time."

"He will stay with you?"

"Yes. You do need another Jaguar."

T'Challa chuckles before nodding in agreement. Erik wonders if he knows what he's getting himself into.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Erik groaned as he lands on his back and you chuckle, holding your hand out for him. He takes it and you pull him off.

"T'Challa wants to talk to you."

"Just me?"

"Yes. I don't know why. I'll be in my quarters when you return."