Shy Love (Erik Killmonger)

Alternate Universe
Erik is a shy boy with a crush on you: star quarterback and one of the smartest kids at school. You are a junior, like Erik, and happens to sit next to him in his English class. You smile at him, introducing yourself.

"Sebastian Badu."

"Erik Stevens."

"Looks like we sitting together this semester."

"Yeah..."

Erik looks away and you smile at the shy cute boy. Erik is also one of the school's smartest students. He has won countless awards and competitions in engineering and is a double major with engineering and chemistry.

He's also beautiful with a nice figure, smooth skin, and those cute gold glasses. You focus on the professor who begins speaking.
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
You and Erik become close over the weeks and you finally make your move. You two are in your apartment style dorm, Erik laying on your bed, playing the game. You are sitting, leaning against the headboard playing the other player.

"Yes!"

You groan at losing again before licking your lips at Erik wiggling. His butt looks amazing in those joggers. You creep up on him.

"Seb—Ah!"

You are hovering above him and Erik blushes. You radiate warmth and you smile, making his heart skip a beat. You lean forward and kiss him softly. Erik kisses back and you mould yourself against his back. You grind against his ass and he moans.

"Sebastian..."

"Yes kitten?"

"Please..."

"Stay here."

Erik obeys and watches as you slide off the bed and disappear into your bathroom before returning with a bottle of lube.

"Stay kitten."

Erik nods as he obeys. You get back on the bed, pulling his pants down enough. You kiss his soft brown skin and he mewls.

"Sebastian!"

"Your skin is so soft baby."

Erik blushes. You lube your fingers before lubing his hole. You press against his back as you push a finger in. Erik moans and you kiss him softly as you let him adjust.

Erik moans as you add a second and begin scissoring him. He breaks the kiss, panting as you add a third. He kisses you as you roll you two over, Erik straddling your lap as you finger him.

"Get these pants off kitten."

Erik obeys and quickly strips as you do the same. You lube your cock as Erik straddles your lap.

"Breathe kitten."

He nods, gripping your shoulders as you push in. Erik whines and you pull him close, kissing his lips and neck. You push all the way in making Erik pant.

"God kitten, you are beautiful."

"Daddy..." Erik moans before blushing.

You smile.

"Ready?"

Erik nods and you kiss him, thrusting slowly. Erik meets your thrusts as you kiss his chest. Your pull his dreads out the ponytail and they tickle your face as you kiss him.

"Daddy!"

"You say that again and I'll breed you," you growl against his neck.

"Daddy," Erik purrs and you growl, flipping you two over.