Kisses & Fros (Winston Duke)

Y'all know that video of the dad who kisses his daughter and then she runs off blushing? Yeah? This chapter is inspired by that. And thank _Simba__ for the inspiration as well!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Winston feels someone tap his leg and he looks down to see his baby girl looking up at him, arms raised and jumping.

"Hey princess," he says as he picks his daughter up.

He kisses her left cheek before raising her above his head, kisses her right and raises her before finally kissing her forehead and putting her down.

She makes a happy sound before blushing, running to you. You smile at her.

"Poppa got you blushing?"

She nods and you smile.

"He makes me blush too."

Winston smiles as he sees his wife and daughter. You both wear matching outfits—blue shorts, a white tank top, and white sneakers—and have the same hairstyle: wavy hair as a result of a braid out.

God, you two are beautiful.

He walks over and you yelp before giggling as he picks you up like he did his daughter and kisses your cheek, raising you up and does it again.

He puts you down and smiles as you have the same reaction as Sakari (daughter) when he puts you down.

Winston beams as you and Sakari hug him. He loves it.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
"Daddy!"

The happy cry of Sakari greets Winston the moment he enters the house and he catches his daughter as she runs into his arms. He kisses her cheek and she smiles.

"Hey princess. Say hi to uncle Chadwick and Uncle Michael."

"Hi!" She chirps and the two men melt.

Winston can't blame them at all: he melts too.

"Where's momma?"

"Right here."

You are in a black tube dress and your hair is up in a curly bun. You smile at Chadwick and Michael before kissing your husband. He holds you close and you smile as he squeezes your butt.

"Come on Pumpkin. Daddy is about to do something."

Winston smiles.

"We're just going to be watching the game."

"I know what that means."

He laughs before kissing you again as you and Sakari walk off.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Winston knows his daughter knows she can just bat her eyes and he is at her mercy (she gets that from you he claims because you too can bat your eyes and he is clamouring to do your bidding) but he never realised the charm extends to anyone.

He watches as Michael and Chadwick ignore the game. Reason?

Sakari has politely demanded their attention with a smile and giggle. The two men are playing with her and Winston is sure this the first time he has ever seen Michael fall under the charm of another woman (Lupita doesn't count because who doesn't fall under her charm? Besides Winston because he's a happily married man).

You come downstairs and chuckle.

"Well, looks like we found two more babysitters."

Winston chuckles.

"You need a babysitter?" Michael asks.

"Not tonight but tomorrow. Want to volunteer?" You ask, running your fingers through Winston's hair and he's purring.