Rebuild (Erik Killmonger & T'Challa)

Part Two of Smash
You don't believe your eyes before T'Challa sends you his signature smile and you give him a soft one. Erik sees this and growls, stepping in front of you. Ayo raises an eyebrow before you nod to her.

Unknown to many except T'Challa, Shuri, Okoye, And Ayo, you were blessed with the power of magic. Your magic is strong and heavy when you use it (or even if you don't) so when there is no need for you to fight, you wear a special choker that helps neutralise your magic and allow others to function around you.

"I did not yield N'Jadaka!" T'Challa yells.

"That challenge shit is over," Erik replies.

He doesn't notice you step back before you remove the collar, your magic pouring out.

Okoye takes that moment to draw her spear on Erik as W'Kabi and his men charge.

"Kayonga!" Erik yells and sees you have destroyed a ship.

Your eyes are white and he nearly takes a hit but blocks it. You disappear and reappear beside T'Challa.

"My love!"

"Save it! You have a throne to reclaim!"

T'Challa laughs but quickly grabs your face and kisses you.

"Now, where were we?"

You smirk and push T'Challa away as you block a hit.

Erik sees the kiss and growls. No one touches his girl. He breaks away from the Dora Milaje and stalks towards you.

You yelp as you are grabbed by your collar and pulled against a strong body. You look up to see Erik. He's livid.

"I thought I told you that you're mine."

"No. You said my pussy is yours. Never mentioned my heart."

Erik feels hurt but doesn't show it before growling.

"Get your hands off her," T'Challa says.

"You think imma give my girl to you?"

T'Challa doesn't even blink before tackling Erik. You continue to fight as the two men fought. They are evenly matched and you quickly yank on Erik's arm. He whirled around only for you to snatch his necklace off (with help of your magic).

He gasps as you do a spell making his hands go together and drop to his knees. You hold a glowing black hand to his neck.

"Yield."

He looks at you and growls.

"Why?"

"Cause I will kill you."

He blinks in shock but obeys.

"I yield."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Erik demands to see you. He is on palace arrest and stays in a rather nice room. He hates this stupid version of an ankle bracelet he has to wear but he tolerates it.

A knock makes him look up and he sees you enter the room. You are in a black tube dress with heels and a light shawl.

"Kayonga!"

You hold your hand up to keep Erik at a distance and he frowns. He notices a bruise on your neck. It looks like a hickey.

"Where did you get that mark?"

You touch your neck and blush. He growls.

"He's touching you?!" He roars.

"Erik. Before you even came along T'Challa and I had a relationship. Granted it wasn't a physical one but it was a romantic relationship."