Meet you (Okoye)

When Okoye first meets you she is in shock and has to fight back the butterflies in her stomach. You are visiting from the Jabari tribe but have out on modern clothing. You have on black high waist jeans, a black tube top, and black sneakers. Your dreads are in a neat bun, sides shaved, and dyed white.

You give her a shy smile and look away, listening to whatever T'Challa is saying. For once, Okoye is barely focusing. You walk by and Okoye smells vanilla.

The butterflies return.
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
The second time you and Okoye run into each other, you are in the training room, punching a punching bag. You turn and give a powerful kick before stepping back. Your shorts hug your butt and Okoye sees a tattoo on your spine.

It's two skeletons who are made to look like trees. They are intertwined and Okoye stares.

"It's creepy. I know."

"No...it's beautiful."

You smile. Okoye sees your arm has four animals on it, Flowers, trees, and Wakandan words were inked in your skin with white and black ink.

"It's a lion with a peacock, gorilla, and snake. My guardian animals I always say."

"It's beautiful."

"You can touch if you like."

Okoye gently traces the words. You are quiet and Okoye almost feels like your tattoos will come to life.

"General!"

Okoye mentally curses as she must break this moment with you. You walk off, leaving Okoye with Ayo.
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
The third time you and Okoye cross paths, you are in traditional Jabari wear and you look beautiful, deadly, and alluring. You swing your staff with a deadly accuracy and pin the man to the wall, the only thing keeping you from spearing him through the throat is Okoye's hand.

"Don't. Eshe. Don't."

You growl but slam your staff into the wall. W'Kabi lets out a breathe before gasping as you punch him in the stomach.

"Fuck you," you hiss.

You storm off and Okoye shakes her head.
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
The fourth time Okoye sees you, she's crying in your arms. She has caught W'Kabi kissing another tribe member and she runs to the first room she encounters. It is your room.

It is nearly midnight and you are dozing off when the shaky knocks wake you up. You groan but open the door.

"Wha—oh!"

Okoye throws her arms around you and sobs into your neck. You are thrown off guard by the strong woman crying. You kick the door close before getting Okoye to the bed.

You gently strip her of her uniform before putting one of your shirts on her and some shorts. You pull her back into your arms, pulling the fur up as the A/C cools the room.

You rub her back, gently rocking her and cooing to her as she cries. She falls asleep in your arms and you kiss her forehead.
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
The fifth time Okoye sees you, she's trying to hold you back. She never realised how strong you are and Ayo joins in with holding you back.