Warm Arms (Chadwick Boseman & Michael B. Jordan)

Alternate Universe. Contains Alpha/Omega/Beta dynamics!
☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️☔️
You smell the honey sent that is distinctly Chadwick as soon as you enter the apartment. You put your shoes to the side as you put your bag in your room. You walk to Chadwick's room and knock.

"W-W-Who is it?"

"It's me: Dante."

"C-C-Come..."

You enter and  see him laying in bed panting. The honey scent hits you hard and you have to take a moment. Chadwick is nude and his skin glistens with sweat.

"Chad...your heat?"

He nods before whimpering. heats for unmated omegas hurt but you would know seeing as you're a doctor and an alpha. You stand at 6'6" with dreads that reach past your shoulder blades and an undercut. Your skin is a dark cinnamon brown and your eyes are amber.

"You want me to call someone?"

He shakes his head but you hear a sob leave him and your alpha instincts take over. You rush over and kneel next to him. He looks at you with big brown eyes that are filled with pain, need, and lust.

"What can I do?"

"K-K-Knot..."

You blink.

"Ah...are you..."

Chadwick nods before whimpering again. You stand, saying a prayer before stripping. Chadwick drools at your body.

"Condom...don't need you getting pregnant."

You find the condoms in his bottom draw of the bureau. You pull it on before climbing into bed. Chadwick gets on his knees, wiggling as you harden. You spread his cheeks and lick his slick producing hole. He mewls loudly as you lap at his hole.

"A-A-Alpha!"

You smirk before sliding two finger in. Chadwick pants but he's becoming impatient.

"Alpha!"

"Watch your tone Chadwick."

He whimpers and you pull your fingers out, positioning yourself. You gently push in and he claws the bed.

You're bigger than he expected (much bigger than Daniel) and longer (you beat Winston out on both length and thickness!). You press all the way in before you begin to thrust. Chadwick claws the bed as you perfectly thrust into him. The strokes are deep yet slow.

He pushes back and you moan.

"Greedy..."

Chadwick mewls as you pull him against your chest, strong arm around his stomach and you hold his neck, thrusting up as you kiss him. He is moaning and groaning.

"You're beautiful," you murmur.

"T-Thank...Ah!"

You chuckle before gently putting him on his back. His legs are around your waist and his hands roam. You grab the headboard for extra support and leverage, thrusting into the omega beneath you. He begins to stroke himself and you move his hand.

"You will come by my dick alone."

He whines but a grab to his throat silenced him. He moans as you kiss his neck as your thrust become harder, deeper, and slower.

"Close?"

Chadwick nods and whimpers.

"You feel it?"

Chadwick vigorously nods. Your knot is beginning to form and he wants it so badly. He kisses you as you give one last snap of your hips and the knot is created. Chadwick cums from that and lays panting beneath you. You nuzzle his neck, scenting him.