Entry 792: Tuesday 27th November 2018

Entry 792
Tuesday 27th November 2018

Ash and I spoke to Mia today about yesterday's revelation about her not being pregnant, and I had a chat with Catherine about yesterday - where I ended up feeling rather intimidated. I haven't seen Katie but I'm wondering what she's been up to.

In the morning, Ash and I were with Leo in the living room having a cup of tea when Mia appeared and entered the room in her baggy pyjamas. Drained of colour and looking rather depressed, like she hadn't had much sleep, she skulked into the living room and sat on the sofa. Ash and I exchanged awkward looks. "You alright?" Ash asked Mia. She nodded. "So, are we going to talk about yesterday?" I asked. Mia shrugged. "Well, I think we should," I said, "Sorry Mia, but I can't help but feel a bit... Well... Hurt." "Oh, come on Luke," said Ash, "Lying about being pregnant isn't something to brag about, but think about it. What did you tell me last night? Naomi said Mia had to lie. It was the only way to stop Harold from killing her. I mean I know Harold is my boss, well... He used to be my boss but I don't agree with all of his behaviour." "You mean there's some of his behaviour that you DO agree with?" I said. "Well I might not agree with him trying to kill his daughter, but the man is pretty much a genius. If he can refine this virus, humanity will grow, develop and enhance." "Oh, get a grip, Ash," I said, "That ship sailed a long time ago. This virus has done more harm than good. If you'd have been out there fighting to survive and killing infected to get by, instead of being safe, deep underground, maybe you'd have a bit of a clue." "My point still stands." said Ash. "It really doesn't," I said, "Harold's in prison and his staff are dead. You and Mum are the only ex-ACROBAT lot left on the Island and if you don't want Blade to kill you like he killed the rest of your colleagues, I'd keep your f*cked up opinions to yourself." "What's f*cked up about wanting to make the world a better place?" said Ash. "Oh my God, will you both shut up?" said Mia, rolling her eyes and sounding tired, "I thought you wanted to talk to me and all you've done is talk about yourselves." "Sorry, Mia." I said. "You've got to understand," said Mia, "When Harold had that gun pointed at my head, I thought I was going to get shot and killed right there and then. I was scared. I panicked. That's why I told him I was pregnant. I didn't think he'd shoot me if he knew I was carrying his Grandchild." "It was a good idea," said Ash, "It worked." "Yeah but why did you have to carry on lying to us?" I snapped. "Oh, come on Luke," aid Ash, "You know why. Our Naomi told you all this last night." "I didn't like lying to you all," said Mia, "I hated myself for it. That's why I locked myself away in my flat. Things just got out of hand. When Trudy and your Auntie Meryl started talking about baby clothes, I just thought they'd hate me if they found out that I'd been lying." "God, Mia," I said, "After all we've been through together, do you really think we'd all hate you? You just had to tell us the truth. I suppose it all makes sense now. This is why you've been reluctant to talk about the pregnancy. You said you didn't need Harold to look after you, not that you didn't need him to look after you and the baby. I remember that now. So, there was no guy who shagged you at the back of the bins?" "No," said Mia, "I mean who's going to want to shag me? People just take one look at my big scary clunge and run a mile." "Mia, you really need to change the name of that home-made weapon of yours." said Ash.

Ash and I carried on talking to Mia. I told her that I forgave her, that I understood why she did it and that we all still loved her. As we continued talking, something suddenly dawned on me. "Wait a minute," I said, "This means you can go see that psychopath of a father of yours and tell him you're not pregnant." "Why the hell would she want to do that?" asked Ash. " To rub his face in it," I said, "Mia, he tried to kill you. Don't you want to look at him behind bars and tell him with a big smug grin on your face that you're not pregnant, that you fooled him and that he's not going to get a Grandchild." "I don't really think I want to see him." said Mia. "Well I would if I were you," I said. "Yeah, well, you're not me," said a firm Mia, "I don't ever want to see that man again." I think she needs to make her mind up about her Dad. One minute she hates him; the next she's saying "Yeah but he is my Dad." If I were her, I'd be telling him what a pr*ck I thought he was and that I tricked him into thinking I was pregnant.

I wasn't working today but I did go into work to see Catherine. She summoned me into the office and she stood on her side of the desk with a seriously p*ssed off expression in her face. "Look," I said, with a hint of fear in my voice, "Before you say anything, I know I made a complete t*t of myself yesterday and I know you must be p*ssed off with me but just let me explain..." "Are you having sex with journalist Katie Shortman?" Catherine bluntly asked. "No!" I loudly said, "God no! She hates me. She's just trying to help me find my Mum. She's been missing for ages." "What do you mean she's helping you?" Catherine asked with suspicion. "Well," I said, "She's found out that Keith, Jez and Baz from the farm have also been missing and along with your husband that's five people that have been missing. Blade is looking into it but Katie's doing a bit of digging too. I'm not shagging her. Yesterday was really stressful. I nearly blurted out your name but as I said Ca, I said Katie. It was the first name that came into my head." "I see," said Catherine, with authority in her voice, "And you think I'm some sort of horny little slag?" "No!" I loudly said, trying to defend myself, "God, no. TJ's just a massive bullsh*tter." "Well you're right," said Catherine, as she slowly walked to me in a seductive yet intimidating manner, "I am a horny slag. A proper horny slag. I can see why you'd brag about shagging me. I'm a hot fox and you're just a piece of sh*t on my shoe." I felt scared, as Catherine walked closer to me but I also felt a bit offended. Shit on her shoe! I wouldn't got that far! Cheeky cow! "At first I was offended," said Catherine, "But when I thought about, I thought, you're right. I can't get enough of you. And you know why I can't get enough of you?" "Err... No," I said, as I started to tremble, "Not really." "Because you're weak," Catherine, seductively said, as she was now inches away from my face, "And I like weak men. Men that I can manipulate. Men that I can control. Men that I can dominate." "Err... OK..." I nervously said. I was pushed up against the desk, all crunched up as Catherine confidently towered over me. "Are you nervous, Luke?" "Err... I... Err..." I stuttered. "You look nervous," said Catherine, "Tell me how nervous you are? Tell me you're scared of me." "Well... Err... I'm... I'm scared of you." "Yeah, you're f*cking scared of me you spineless little pr*ck," said Catherine, "Next time we f*ck I'm going to make you cry and rub your tears into my nipples." "Oh..." I said, "OK... Err.... Can, I... Err... Can I go now?" Catherine took a step back and pointed towards the door. "Get the f*ck out of here," said Catherine, "And don't be late for work tomorrow." Talk about bl**dy intimidating. I had no idea what she was going to do when she started towering over me. I'm surprised I didn't sh*t myself. I've never met a woman who's insulted me whilst simultaneously being turned on by what she sees as my weakness. If the orgasm wasn't good, I'd bin Catherine off.

I haven't seen Katie today so I don't know what's going on, but I want to know if she's found anything else out and if Blade has spoken to her about putting something in the paper about my Mum, and the other missing people.