Entry 911: Tuesday 26th March 2019

Entry 911
Tuesday 26th March 2019

My name is Mike Hughes.

Naomi has asked me to write Luke's diary.

I don't know what to put cos I don't write a lot.

Luke is my bestest friend in the whole wide world and I'm devasted that he might die.

I'm sat next to him right now as I write this.

It's horrible.

It looks like he's dead already.

Naomi said we should all write in his diary so he has something to read when he wakes up that shows we care about him.

Don't know what else to say.

This feels weird.

I feel really sad.

Can't think of anything else to write.

If I find out who ran over Luke, I'm going to kick the dirty piggy so hard up the arse they'll be sh*tting through a straw for the rest of their f*cking life, and they won't be able to sit down without using special medical equipment. Actually – I'm going to rip out their intestines with my bare hands and use them to strangle the filthy squealer whilst I stab them in the back with a red-hot poker, and cut their arms open and rub salt into their bloody wounds... Then, just as I'm tightening the intestines around their neck and they gasp for their final breath, I'm going to rip off their c*ck and b*llocks, shove them down their throat and then douse them in petrol and set fire to the f*cker! I'll then stand back with a big grin on my face and watch the dirty little piggy burn as they roll around on the floor, violently writhing in agony and desperately gasping for breath. Dirty f*cking scummy hit-and-run piggy f*cker.

I'm off to go get some chips...