Entry 827: Tuesday 1st January 2019

Entry 827
Tuesday 1st January 2019

Oh God, I am so hung over and after what I saw this morning, I think I need to scrub my eyes with bleach.

After getting all depressed last night, I decided to pull myself together and go out. I took Leo round to Auntie Meryl's and went into Cowes where there were lots of people partying.

I went into Cowes Conservative Club and joined Mum and Mia. TJ and Mike were there too. I had so much to drink. I think at one point me and TJ ended up playing leap-frog to see who was the best jumper, and then that lead on to who can down the most shots. Everything is a bit of a blur after that.

One good thing is that me and Mum had a bit of a drunken heart to heart where she said she loved me and that I was her little sausage. She said sorry for being a cr*p Mum too, and that she was going to be a better Mum from now on. I said I loved her and that even though we wound each other up, I loved her and I'm glad she was back in my life.... However, my feelings of love and care were quickly replaced with trauma and outrage. I made Mum a cup of tea, took it upstairs and knocked on her bedroom door. "Mum," I gently said, "I made you some tea." I gently opened the door and was horrified with what I saw; TJ's bare arse gyrating back and forth! He had my Mum on all fours, totally naked on the bed, and was totally in the buff, shagging her from behind. "AAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!" I loudly cried as I threw the cup of tea in the air, causing the hot liquid to fling all over the place. I slammed the door shut and ran down stairs where Mia, who was also hungover, was sat in the living room with Leo and also Ash, who wasn't hungover at all and being very smug about it. I stormed into the living room with horror plastered across my face, pointing towards the stairs indicating to Mia and Ash and that there was a problem. I couldn't get my words out. It was like I'd temporarily become mute. "Oh God," said Ash, rolling his eyes, "Now what?" A few moments later Mum appeared quickly covering herself up with her dressing gown. "Sausage," she said, "Just calm down." "Calm down!?" I loudly exclaimed, "I've just seen you on all fours getting f*cked by that pr*ck!" "Who?" asked Ash. "Yeah, who?" asked Mia. "Luke, you need to calm down," said Mum, "I'm a fully-grown woman. I can have sex with who I want. I don't stop you from having sex with people." "Yeah, but no one wants to have sex with Luke," said Ash. "Shut up, Ash," I snapped, "I can't believe this! All that b*llocks last night about being a better Mum from now on. It was a load of old sh*t wasn't it?" "No sausage," said Mum, "I meant every word. Me having sex with someone doesn't mean I'm a bad Mum. It doesn't mean I don't love you." "You just don't care, do you!" I loudly snapped, "Do you know how embarrassing it is for me to have a mother like you?! Do you know how awful it was for me to see THAT!?" "Well sausage, you shouldn't have come in," said Mum, "I don't walk into your room when... Well... When my little sausage wants to play with his own little sausage, I don't just walk in do I?" "I knocked," I snapped. "Yes, but I didn't say come in," said Mum, "I really didn't want you to come inside." "That's not what you said to me," TJ said, with a smile on his face as he appeared in the doorway, putting on his t-shirt and zipping up his flies." I frowned at TJ and was about to launch myself at him but Mum separated us. "Luke, stop it," Mum said, "We're all adults here." "He's just doing this to p*ss me off," I angrily snapped, aggressively pointing at TJ. "Oh, get over yourself Nanna," said TJ, "Not everything's about you. We just fancied a New Year's shag, so that's what we had. Don't go having a period you big girl. It was just sex." "You mother-f*cker," I snapped at TJ. "Ha," giggled TJ, "That's quite literally true." I again attempted to aggressively launch myself at TJ but Mum stopped me. "Luke, stop it," she firmly said, "Count to five." "Oh f*ck off," I snapped. "Don't you speak to your mother like that or I'll give you a right mouthful," Mum snapped. "Ha," said TJ, "That's what I said to her last night. You know? When I shoved my c*ck in her mouth." Again, I attempted to thrown myself at TJ but again Mum stopped me. "Stop it," Mum firmly said. "Luke, just relax," said Ash, "Your Mum's an adult." "Mind your own business," I snapped at Ash. "Nanna, Ash is right," said TJ, with a big grin on his face, "The only one here who has a problem with this is you. You might not like the fact that I've shoved my pork sword in your Mum's messy meat-box, but you just need to get over it." "You're disgusting," I snapped, "You just expect me to be OK with this? You just want me to bend over and take it?" "Well that's what your Mum did last night," giggled TJ. Again, I violently tried to throw myself at TJ but Mum stopped me. "Right, that's enough," said Mum, "I think you two need a time out." "I'm off now anyway," said TJ. "Oh yeah?" I angrily exclaimed, "You've had your fun and now you're off?" "That's right," said TJ, "Once I've shot my load, I hit the road. See ya." TJ then left leaving me giving Mum a furious stare. "Don't start sausage," said Mum, "We are both adults." "Yeah well it's a shame you don't act like it," I snapped. I stormed upstairs and spent most of the day in my room; partly because I was angry but also because I was hung over from last night.

I need to rest and get some sleep. Back to work tomorrow. I hope this awful hang over has gone by then, and I REALLY hope I can get the image of my Mum being f*cked from behind by TJ out of my head.