( His Queen )Tobio Kageyama x Reader

And because you PEOPLE kept pointing that it was unrealistic, I Remade the whole thing. Hope you are happy about this. UGH

ALSO: I SWEAR IF ANYONE COMMENTED THAT " WE JUST MET", " UNREALISTIC" in this oneshot I will delete you without second thought. I hate seeing that comment I don't need another ass comment saying this one shot is not realistic. I KNOW THAT but this is my story I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT with it. IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT DONT"T READ It and take your opinion with you. 

__

BUMP Tobio X Reader

There were many students on the school corridors; they have their own little worlds and friends to be in that magical imaginary world. Kageyama let out a yawn as he walks lazily towards the vending machine ( probably to buy milk). He carefully chooses the drink he wanted because he don't want to waste money for buying another one if he fails choosing. He inserted the coin payment in the machine then proceeds to press the button.

Not Long after another yawn escape his mouth, he was tired with all the reviewing and training all together. You were playing ball with your friends in that moment; it was the only time you can play since its break time. Throwing the ball lightly so no one will get hurt as you play, it was always fun to play with your friends. In the process your friend thrown the ball a bit higher than she expected mimicking a small "sorry" as you look at her

After so you came running trying to catch the rolling ball without having any idea where it will lead you, but to your luck you accidentally hit someone else it cause you two to fall abruptly on the floor. You groaned as you felt something warm under you ( don't ask me how to get on that position), you turn to look what is it or who was it? To your shock you blushed thousand shades of red. It was Kageyama Tobio the first year setter of Karasuno. You always watch their game when you had the chance to do so. You always find volleyball amazing but one thing is for sure your eyes were always on Kageyama when you had time to spare.

He also groaned as he felt something weighing him down on the floor, it's not that heavy but it was uncomfortable. He slowly open his eyes to meet shinning (e/c) orb staring at him at that moment he felt something at dazed of excitement. You blush as you see his eyes open you tried to help him sit while moving away from him. He gently grab his head and another groan was heard, sure the impact is not that hard (it's not like you weight something it's just the force). You stood and bowed to him, apologizing for what happened.

" I am so sorry" you ask him as you bowed to him, wishing he was not angry or something you had like him for so long so it will be painful if the first approach will be something as bad as him being angry on you.

"tsk" is all he mutter hiding the blush on his face he tried to avert his eyes from you, you were shorter than him and to him you were one of the cutest girl. He knew you well you were always in their game and everytime he will try to approach you he will realized you are not there.

He wanted to run away but he thought this will be the only time he can try to talk to you. He was nervous for just don't know how to talk to girls without scaring them. Added to that he is blushing mess right now, he cannot think of a word to say. Remembering your position with him earlier send him bliss and blushing crimson color on his face. You were cuter in closer view he thought while mentally praying not to look scary.

"I am really sorry is there anything I can do for you to forgive me" you offer him while still bowing, not liking the silence around you two.

Finally he look at you with the slight tint of pinkish color in his face, in instant he turns away while trying to think what he could ask you to repay the embarrassing impact he got. Sure it's not like he wanted to be hit and thrown in the floor by a cute girl like you or by the girl he kind of eyes for a while now, but this is a chance he though without any response you stayed bowing to him