Chapter 1: Stolen Kiss

The vibrant Summer had ended as the rattling winter had stormed by

The vibrant Summer had ended as the rattling winter had stormed by. It was beginning to freeze as the snow fell down on the cold pavement of the academy. It had been nearly three weeks since Sayaka had lost her bet against Jabami Yumeko, the duo had previously battled staking it all as Sayaka proclaimed her love for the President, as she finally found the courage to blindly confess to Kirari, taking the final leaps outside the tower. She was fortunate enough to have her feelings reciprocated by Kirari, but she did not know what would await them further. It seemed like the President was becoming more distant each day, as she became preoccupied with countless assignments and gambling. It was like Sayaka could barely find any escape to be completely alone with her.

Sayaka had been the smartest among the academy, but her logic could never match the quick wits and mysterious illogical decisions made by the President. Whenever Sayaka would come up with a logical plan to undermine the academy Kirari would always find ways to implement her own irrationality. She preferred to use brute force and underhanded tactics rather than simple predictable logic that could be calculated. This very fact sometimes made Sayaka question why Kirari kept her by her side at all, but she had come to realize there had been more than the eye could see. She felt herself enamored by the President, who kept her close, but yet at a distance.

Her glamorous daydreams had finally come to an end when she was startled by a familiar voice.

"Sayaka" It called

The timid girl turned around quickly to catch the elegant President behind her, as she stood inches away from her face, arms folded in a prosperous stance.

Their faces were just a few proximities away from colliding.

"K-Kaichou!!" She blushed, quickly trying to fix her hair, as she noticed Kirari staring deep into her eyes.

She had assumed that Kirari would be preoccupied right now, considering that it had been nearly Christmas. She knew these days were the busiest days of all, as Kirari would have twice as much work, but it was unusual to see her back so early. She wondered if something unexpected had occurred in her absence.

"Kaichou...I didn't expect to see you back so early" She blushed, noticing her cheeks growing beetroot red with embarrassment. It was evident she had not been used to the President in such close proximity, she felt her heart pound inside her chest, as the atmosphere began to heat up in in Kirari's presence.

Saya could not uphold her composure, as she bit on her lip, tasting the gushing blood as it soothed her ineffectively.

"Don't move" Kirari whispered sliding her finger across her lips, as she brushed it through with her delicate fingertips.

She leaned in close to her, noticing a small bleeding cut on her lower lip, her eyes slowly focused on Sayaka, as she embraced the dark haired girl, tilting her head towards her, as she softly took her lips with a wet kiss, her tongue slid inside her as it swiftly brushed against her bleeding lip, taking away all the pain and ecstasy. 

She could taste her enriched blood, feeling her iron-rich texture of plasma, as it lingered there for her to taste.

She left the dark girl completely stunned, and  bewildered, as she stole her first kiss, without any warning.

Sayaka felt herself grow weak, as her legs became numb, filling her with pure adrenaline and confusion. It became evident that her balance was amiss, as she stumbled down into Kirari, who caught her in a comforting embrace.

"K-K-Kaic--chou I----" She stumbled across, searching for words to describe what had just occurred, as she quickly fixed her composure taking a quick lean backwards.

"Shh, don't say anything." Whispered Kirari, taking one step forward.

"Let this be, our little secret." She winked, rubbing Sayaka's admirable face with her gentle palm, as her thumb circled her lips in wonder.