Chapter 96: Endearment

Within the next several hours Kirari undergoes difficult surgery, as she is finally stitched back up and patched up in one solid firm piece with a white bandage decorating her lower abdomen, while Ririka finally awakens in the seat opposite to the steel metal operating table, only to see Kirari perfectly wrapped up like a comfortable burrito as she sits up quite alert and conscious, her secretary attending to her as more than half of the doctors have finally dispersed to attend to other patients in other rooms, leaving only Kirari, Ririka, Sayaka and three more doctors with Vesta and her other paramedic colleague in the room.

It seems the surgery had went perfectly well as Kirari would not have to stay in hospital, provided that she got the essential care and necessities carried out in the comforts of her own home, but she was hesitant to return to her prestigious mansion residence upon recalling the near fatal stab of Makuro, who had by now been locked up in the cellar basement by Sayaka below ground floor.

However despite her current situation, Kirari had been perfectly settled on returning home, until a certain person had managed to persuade her otherwise.

"Kaichou...w-why don't you..stay with me..?"

Sayaka suddenly blurts in and butts into Kirari's conversation with Ririka as she offers Kirari the comfort of her own minimalistic apartment home, feeling quite bashful, stubborn and somewhat embarassed, but it seems she simply feared for Kirari too much to not offer her a place of her own. It seems that Sayaka knew that Kirari would take precautions, but somehow she felt like she wanted to keep her president even closer by her side.

Kirari simply stares at her, but she says nothing in reply, while her blue oceanic eyes keep gliding the white rooms as she continued to think for a moment, before Sayaka continues to edge her with further persuasion. 

"I-I know that my minimalistic apartment isn't much...it's nothing compared to the likes of your mansion Kaichou...but I was hoping you'd stay.....I just don't want you to return home..."

Her secretary rambles, scratching her head with one arm, as she tries to keep the situation as hassle free and awkward free as possible, but only to fail and actually look coherently cute in the process.

Sayaka blushes, attempting to disguise her offer as an innocent bargaining chip, but Kirari sees right through to her very strong and evident concern, and she smirks at the timid black haired girl, finding it amusing to see her acting so cute and vulnerable in front of her. It was almost like Sayaka had been waiting one millions years to simply state and proclaim this offer.

It was as if she had long been waiting for this opportunity, even if Kirari would feel obliged to decline, but she knew what the president truly wanted, and she knew she could give it to her in the soft warm comforts in her own home.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kirari sighs, then she exhales slowly, still feeling the tingling sensation of the now removed sharp metal military knife, almost as if it still had still been deeply lodged and plunged into her lower abdomen piercing right through, she could feel her abs and internal organs pulsating as she could tell the damage was deep, yet she was lucky the stab had been two centimeters off the side to her vitals, because if it hadn't -- she may have already been dead, had it not been for Makuro missing her vital organs and tissues in the process.

She was relieved to be alive and in one solid piece, but somehow she felt quite amused by Sayaka's offer, so she decided to give her the heads up and signed up her approval, watching the girl beaming at her.

"Mhm I don't see why I should not take you upon your offer"

Kirari beams Sayaka a secret gesture of flirtation, as her thumb encircles and rubs her soft feminine palm on the inside, letting the girl know that she had officially meant business, but still remaining completely composed and elegant in front of everyone.

Nobody else but Sayaka knew what she had originally meant with this gesture, and nobody could see her secret sign of seduction, but that was not enough to fool Ririka, who immediately blushed after she caught her sister looking at Sayaka with complete authority and stern-careful inspection, almost as if checking to see whether the girl had been properly dressed underneath, but Ririka decides to dismiss this finding her face swelling up with embarrassment as her mind started to play tricks on her.

Sayaka blushed, she nearly dropped her body weight to the floor as her heart skipped a beat, she could not believe the words she had just heard. It seems that Kirari had willfully accepted to join the girl in her minimalistic apartment, despite the fact that she knew the state of Sayaka's finances.

It was almost as if Kirari didn't care about their vast differences in finance, it was almost pitch bling-perfect and well enough to say that Sayaka's financial state made no difference to her, so she took her up on her kind offer.

"P-President...are you-- sure?"

Sayaka gripped her own arm unexpecting this answer from her, she looked bashful red like never before. It seems that Kirari had been set on cozying up in her apartment, even if it didn't match up to her standards.

"Affirmatively, why wouldn't I be?"

Kirari smirks at her with a lenient sarcastic chuckle , almost completely ignoring the fact that the duo had been in the presences of others, but her charms continued to swoon and spin Sayaka right around, as her very words continued to work her up into reacting quite cutely.

It was like she decided to tease Sayaka on purpose, but of course she wouldn't admit to this at all.

However, Sayaka didn't have an answer for her, as she had not expected her president to recover so quick from her setbacks.

"I-Um...n-nevermind... I-I'm sorry, feel free to crash at my apartment...Madam President"

Sayaka coughed, trying to clean up her throat as she noticed everyone listening in on their conversation and she did not wish to make things obvious, despite the fact that everything had already been as good as set in stone and it was no longer necessary to panic.

"Splendid, I do hope to meet your parents quite soon"

Kirari chuckles a bit, a devilish smirk forming on her elegant pale face as she looks completely lively and satisfied with herself by now, almost as if her demeanour had returned perfectly to normal.

"K..Kaichou...p-parents...you-you don't mean!...."

.......................................................................................

.........................................................

.......................

......