Chapter 91: Endearing Love

"Please..  make it in time..."

Sayaka prays so desperately to the lord and savior as she patiently awaits what is yet to come in this devastating chaotic situation, her heart hopes that everything would shortly get better, as she continues to pray and wish for the best, until it occurs to her that she still had work to do.

She slowly lowers the president above the blood stained red carpet, and places a soft blue luxury cushion directly underneath Kirari's head, to keep her president elevated above the red carpeted floor. Then, she quickly fetches a new pair of uniform clothes from Kirari's secret wardrobe, as she quickly tries to clean up the bloody mess in the hallways, still being unable to properly see, so she uses the flash of her phone for guidance along the narrow dark hallways.

She tried to take large breaths to calm herself down, as she could not help but fear for Kirari's own life, her heart continued to sink like the titanic.

"President... please lend me your strenght"

She mutters to herself quietly, feeling absolutely hopeless and foolish for doing this, but she knew she would have to explain herself to the medical authorities and possibly the police, so Sayaka had to act logically and quickly, deciding to settle for cleaning up the crime scene before any possible suspicions could be raised against them.

(Sayaka knew that this would be exactly what Kirari would do, had the roles been reversed, so she had to take care of the scene while she still could, in order to avoid any harsh consequences along the lines)

She quickly takes a deep breath, as she then attempts to clean-up the crime scene, slowly walking up over to a knocked out Makuro and checking his left wrist for a pulse, before she touches his dirty unclean neck and decides to slowly drag him out of the hallways into the cellar by the feet, as she pulls him down by his tattered ragged up shoes, slowly but patiently dragging the man down until she comes across a shabby metal radiator and and a pair of handcuffs on a nearby crystal white glass-crafted table.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly she hears a loud siren outside, so she quickly cuffs the man to the cold metal radiator and quickly heads upstairs to unlock the door, noticing the raging loud siren of the far-distant ringing ambulance that could be loudly heard outside the posh luxurious golden mansion gate, as Sayaka quickly runs towards the entrance and races to the frontal crystal-paved golden door to let them in through the short-cut lobby entrance, as she quickly walks them through the crystal paved golden metal door, handing the paramedics a series of illuminated light yellow flash-lights, before she walks them into the blood stained red hallways, her purple eyes full of tears, depression and vivid evident anxiety.

It seems that Sayaka was extremely nervous, her pulse was racing

Yet, she tried to stay calm, but one of the observant paramedics came to notice the startling freaky horror in her violet quivering eyes, as her pink flourished lips were shaking themselves when she spoke, they quivered and moved, as her soft petite feminine hands rattled from anxiety, they were clearly stained with Kirari's blood for holding her body.

She didn't have time to wash them, but thankfully she knew she had cleaned up the crime scene before anyone could question her.

"Ma'am, you're not hurt anywhere are you?"

A woman startles her, suddenly knocking Sayaka out of blank-out space into real reality with her voice