Chapter 116: The Unknown

Sayaka finally shows up at the academy fifteen minutes later, as the weather drastically changes for the very worse, while the atmosphere turns darker. It suddenly becomes cloudy as the sky fills up with caliginous dark clouds, and the heavy rising wind begins to call out her name. It finally rustles in the windy atmosphere, indicating a period of bad weather that had fallen upon the city. Somehow Sayaka did not believe in weather reports, but her logical mind was immediately changed after hearing the loud clasping thunder, as heavy dripping rain droplets began to ferociously ooze and drip from the darkened black sky above.

By now, Sayaka was relieved to be within the safe comforts of Kirari's white prestigious limousine where she was completely dry, but she knew she could not shelter from the toxic rain forever. She quickly peers her violet eye at the time on the phone, and notices that she is five minutes away from the destined time. Her heart begins to fluster, her lungs fill with anxiety, panic and an unearthly heaviness that was visible in her tired demeanour, but she knew she had no other choice but to go, no other way but to face these difficulties right head on directly, as there was simply no place to hide, no place to drown away her worries.

"S-Sebastian, could you?"

She carefully calls out to the driver unfamiliarly, who simply nods his head obediently, and then opens the white framed limo door while stepping out as he walks over to her door and opens the closed white limousine door, holding a dry purple umbrella in his left hand courteously with worry and ease.

However, his soft demeanour immediately changes when Sayaka asks for him to escort her, and she finally realizes that he wasn't authorized to be on school grounds.

"Miss Igarashi, I cannot go beyond this gate."

Sebastian shrugs his head, his white gloved hand outstretched to provide the fragile dark haired girl with some shelter from the awful rain as he hands her the purple umbrella and opens up the golden gates for her arrival on foot.

By now, Sayaka was beginning to dread the rain, as she felt extremely under the weather, but she did not let that state of mind discourage her from seeking the answers to her questions. She wondered who the mysterious person behind the call had been, and who would ever go as far as trying to harm the only twin sister of the president.

 She couldn't help but wonder what motive did they have to orchestrate something as horrid as this?

"I'd best be on my way with hurry.."

She mumbles under her breath slowly, excusing herself politely as she quickly makes her way across the cobble stone paved path, leading directly to the academy while she storms in through the gates, until her proud feet finally make contact with the red carpet, leading straight into the prestigious academy building, while her violet eyes remain cautious, looking for any traps, suspicious people or irritating commoners. 

(However, she could still not shake off the worry that she had been quietly watched, although it was possibly her paranoia)

Somehow, Sayaka did not feel relieved. She found it odd that she could see no students arriving to class, despite the fact that lessons were about to start soon. Moreover, she couldn't believe her violet eyes when she walked into the poshly decorated golden hallways, which bore no presence of pesky students, curious student council members or some random commoners who came to view the academy as guests once in a very long while.