Chapter 114: Cat and Mouse

Sayaka tries to remain still, her violet eyes look evasively across the minimalistic room for an escape, her composed secretary stance is shaking as she's completely cornered up and pushed up against the cold metal balcony door, which sends shivers down her spine, while Kirari's hands continue to amuse themselves by ravaging her body while Sayaka's red bathrobe continues to linger draped across her shoulders. It seems that only a single push, a single touch could make it drop any second, if it hadn't been for the safe capture of her perky breasts and erect nipples that held the last reminisce of the red bathrobe on her body.

She was fighting hard to remain still, her mind focused on what she had to do, rather than what she wanted to do.

"And why would I persist to wait?"

Kirari's hand lingers on her chest smoothly from top to bottom, the other presses up against the metal doorframe with intrigue, while her knee lays rammed up against Sayaka's realms. It seems she was edging the girl up purposely to obtain a reaction from her, but the latter just bit her lip in pain and resumed to stand still, muttering something out of the edges of her mouth.

She tries to play smart with logic here, even when her body fails to resist the charm shown by her beloved hot president.

"B..because this timing- it isn't-"

Sayaka groans in pain with a sudden twist, Kirari's knee rams in further while she resists to be cornered like this, but it seems the girl doesn't feel like letting Sayaka go off the hook just yet. She keeps her stuck in a bind, pressed up in a tight corner for serious interrogation until she has her fill of amusement.

"Convenient?"

Kirari questions sternly once more with authority, her left hand raising from Sayaka's chest to seize her up by the chin as she leans in once more, this time close enough to kiss the edge of her lips, but only to divert last second, leaving her lingering warm breath on her.

Sayaka nods evading her gaze, while she stands there trying really hard not to snap out of her logical mode, but her knees shake.

"You do know I decide what is convenient, and what is not"

Kirari withdraws slowly with a fashionable step back, giving room for Sayaka to breathe in and exhale, while Sayaka shudders and feels somewhat relieved, only to have herself shattered once more when she realizes that Kirari had retrieved back her own phone while she was distracted, leaving her empty handed.

Now it had been Sayaka's right to feel completely violated because  Kirari held both of their phones hostage in the compartments of her blue bathrobe.

"Kaichou....your phone.."

Sayaka looks at her pleadingly with those violet eyes of hers. 

"I need it back...."

She looks down, her gaze unable to meet her sharp looks of intrigue, but her voice works, so she tries to reach back for it, only to realize Kirari had been plotting something.

"Oh, very well.. I do suppose"

Her president leans back, smirks to herself cunningly, and then returns the phone to her, only to let it loose to drop from her iron fist, as she observes Sayaka's violet eyes widen with hysteria, her red bathrobe drops to the floor, exposing her naked body as she quickly tries to catch it, while Kirari simply looks at her with a smirk.