Chapter 112: Tremendous Pressure

Sayaka lowers her violet eyes with perplexing strain in her exhausted demeanor, her delicate soft hands come over to defensively shield her slender face from Kirari's front view, as she tries to hide and cover up her overwhelming expression of guilt and difficulty. She knows she cannot tell her lover, although logically her beating heart wants her to do so, but the presence of her authoritative president makes her know she cannot always rely on solid logic, and she knows this is something she must do alone, if she desires to become acknowledged by the president, after all Sayaka wants to be her number one, she wants to be the person that Kirari can forever trust, so she puts back her personal worries aside, and takes a deep breath before continuing.

(She didn't give a damn about what happened to Ririka, she was only going to do this for Kirari, and her sake alone....)

.....................................................

She removes her feminine hands away from her shielded violet eyes, with a somewhat concerning expression, her face shadowed by the nearby blue blinds, as her own dark shadow comforts her essence, her voice barely prepared to speak, her breathing growing shallow.

For the very first time in history, Sayaka apologizes adamantly, admitting her weakness to Kirari.

"I'm sorry....President"

She apologizes, her expression sad and gloomy beyond words, her fragile hands shaking with fear of the unknown, as her violet eyes trail to look for distant comfort across the minimalistic room. It was evident the girl was shook, she was paralyzed with fear, uncertainty and tension, her expression gave up a puzzled look while she tried so hard to stay strong, but her courage was letting loose, she was just a mere simple girl after all, and she knew so herself, that she certainly wasn't an elegant and powerful woman like her president, yet she persisted to try, she persisted and plead with herself from telling Kirari the solemn truth.

She tried to stay composed, her heart beating like loud drums inside her chest, the pain of anxiety piercing through her very body and core, yet she continues, she persists.

She takes a deep breath and tries again, her eyes staring back at Kirari

"But...this time, I can't relay my thoughts to you"

She sourly admits, biting the upper corner edge of her lip, as she resists the feeling to desperately cry, the feeling to break down and crumble up like paper in front of the one she really loves and holds dear, so she turns her head away, she turns to the side as if to carry this weight alone, she tries to keep it all bottled up inside, only for the president to act in unexpected ways.

The blonde girl leans forward, forehead touching forehead

Kirari looks at her for a moment, temporarily exhaling in a sigh, before retaining her usual demeanor, and snapping her up with a direct elegant answer at her disposal.

"That's fine Sayaka, I see that just...fine"

She reassures her positively.

She looks at her, hands extending towards her, as she turns the girl directly to herself and holds her in a tight embrace, surprising Sayaka as she's filled with pure and utter disbelief, but the president simply stays quiet, her hold and embrace strongly lingering on the curvy girl with passion and grace, while her hands slide towards her back, rubbing it to comfort her.