Chapter 152: Two Fires

Ririka quickly darts her blue eyes away to the lifeless, cold concrete floor. She shrugs in her seat like a little child who had been disciplined by their older parent. It was evident she was afraid of Kirari, but more so afraid of what she would say, had she known she told Sayaka the whole story. It was like Kirari was already onto her, she wouldn't allow this conversation to drop.

"It..it's n-nothing."

She tries to turn herself away from Kirari, but only to no avail, as the curious woman slowly approaches, placing her palm out on the side of her wooden chair, almost as if to prevent her from leaving, but more so to assert her authority over her with a simple gesture of strong-dominance bestowed at the very movement of her wrist.

It was evident she was not planning to let this conversation go that easily without a little scare.

"Care to repeat that for me?"

She silently whispers leaning in closer towards her, closely holding an eye on her twin, while Sayaka remains silent, folding her arms across her chest, while she observes the interaction between the duo twins who looked ever so pale, and so alike.

Ririka panics and shrugs in her seat, trying to keep it together, but evidently failing in the entire process, as her knees came to tremble, her eyes darted all the way across the room as she wished Mary was here to defend her.

"N..No..I suddenly remembered I have to talk to.. Mary"

Ririka tries to excuse herself politely and remove herself from the heated atmosphere of the beige room, as she attempted to stand up, only to have Kirari push her back into her seat with the force of her palm, as she pushed her shoulder down, making her fall back into her wooden seat obediently, like a soldier being put back into their place by their general.

"Ririka, I command that you stay."

Kirari asserts with a mysterious cold look, as she keeps her strong hand on her shoulder, preventing any room for quick and immediate escape, as she sealed off her only exist merely by her presence in front of her alone.

"Vice-President you should leave us be."

Sayaka contradicts Kirari with a glare, overriding her orders as she attempts to talk back against her. She knew she wouldn't be able to have a proper conversation with her girlfriend if Ririka continued to stay in the infirmary. That is why she had decisively decided to ask Ririka to escort herself outside, after she came to notice her lingering discomfort which was obvious from her facial expressions that signalled her displeasure.

Ririka's eyes soon came to plead with Kirari, whose oceanic gaze continued to stare into her very soul. However, she decides to let the conversation loose after she had her fun with her, then she unhands her shoulder and allows the girl to leave before the room is metaphorically set on fire.

As soon as the infirmary door is shut up close, Sayaka jolts up from her bedside meeting Kirari at eye level. She appears to be completely enraged, vividly cross and frustrated as she cannot come to forgive this woman without a thorough and proper explanation.

"YOU.. of all people"

She shouts in her face unable to hold herself properly in place as her composure completely snaps, she's evidently lost and beyond cause. She is mad like a madman plotting to kill a civilian on the side of the road.

"DO YOU know how you made me feel?"

Sayaka snaps, further escalating the situation as push comes to shove, before she realizes her petite feminine hands are tugging at Kirari's red-flamed jacket as she clenches her attire, making it creased and untidy.

"NOT only have you invited an EX to the academy, I find out she's actually your fiancée and I catch you so close to that woman?!" 

"DO you take me for an IDIOT, thinking I would be OK" with this?"

"....................................................."

Kirari remains silent, her face morphing into a vivid fiendish smirk as she remains unbothered. Her elegant presence remains completely unshattered as she stands there as pristine as ever in hopes of seeing another side of Sayaka which would come to amuse her.

However, Sayaka only seems to get more riled up by the second, before she knows it swing comes to punch, and without realizing it, she tries to slap the president once more, much like she had slapped her hours ago, but this time her demeanour had more anger, more rage.

This time, her attempt to exert force over the president fails, as Kirari catches her hand immediately, preventing the dark haired secretary from securing a hit to her face, as she secures her position by attempting to grasp control over her secretary's brash actions.

"Calm down, Sayaka."

Kirari leans in, one hand holding her palm to prevent the hit, the other seizing hold of her face, as she stares into her very soul holding onto her chin with her blueberry fingertips. 

...............................................

However, this does not seem to calm Sayaka down at all, she pushes Kirari's hand away from her face, and tries to slap her with her other free hand, but this also seems to fail, as Kirari firmly comes to take hold of both of her hands in order to restrain her properly.

"....You can't tell me WHAT to do President..."

She responds back ferociously, like a wild cat refusing to be pet. It was almost as if she had been refusing to comply with her ever since she had started to experience anger towards her.

"After all this .. you expect me to be CALM?"

............................................

..............

.........

".... Sayaka"

Kirari quietly asserts calmly, leaning in towards her to demonstrate she had no issue of exerting force over her if needs came to be such. She quickly comes to overpower her quickly, and Sayaka is soon rendered defenceless on the white bed. Her hands come pinned to her sides roughly, as Kirari lays on top of her, holding her pushed down against the bed, as she had Sayaka completely disarmed and vulnerable.

"I have ... warned you."

........................................................

................................

...........