Chapter 113: Sly Eyes

The next bright morning Sayaka awakens early before her blonde lover, who is laying on the opposite side of the futon, her white bandages seem to be loosened up as Sayaka leans over to kiss her, but then she hesitates with a small childish blush, not wanting to wake up her President with her sudden movements. She slowly gathers her morning strength, and lowers her hands away from Kirari, then she raises carefully, not wanting to wake her up, but little did she know that the President knew how to feign sleep and possum. It seems not even Sayaka could tell she had been faking her sleep, she looked to be perfectly composed in a deep sleep, her delicate prestigious hand tucked under the pillow as Kirari was resting keenly on her left side, her elegant face expressionless, but her breathing slow and heavy.

She made Sayaka freeze and blush in her tracks, as she silently remarked about the beauty of the president in her own mind, comparing her to the likeness of a "Queen"

Several moments later she tries to move again, this time she positions herself to the side, but Kirari pulls her back suddenly in her fake sleep, she carefully tries to remain calm, and then untwines herself from the proximity and hold of the president, who pretended to pull her close in her dreams, while Sayaka slowly but carefully unthread herself out of her trap cunningly, her body shaking like a French marionet stranded on the top of the Eiffel tower.

She wasn't used to Kirari acting so demanding even in her sleep, her hand had pulled her hard to keep her in place, it was almost too embarrassing to admit.

"President...sure has a strong grip"

She remarks to herself quietly, blushing with a light-hearted beam of bashfulness. Her violet radiant eyes trying to gather her slow composure, as she carefully frees herself and slowly proceeds to tip-toe out of the room, unaware that Kirari had her right blue eye open the moment she left, her movement engraved in her mind. It seems she knew that Sayaka had been up to something, but she played along and turned on her side, pretending to dose off once more as if unsuspecting that things had been amiss.

Sayaka quickly acts with concern when she realizes she had successfully fled the room outside into the balcony. She looks around twice and ties her red bathrobe in place, then she quickly retrieves Kirari's phone from the hidden compartment in her chest, suddenly proceeding to check through the calls, only to realize there had been none, until a startling call nearly makes her drop the phone.

She quickly peers at the name and nearly collapses in disbelief, almost as if her violet eyes had seen a ghost on the opposite side of the neighboring apartments. Her hands shake, her lips quiver, her heart beats marathons, she feels weak and light-headed all of a sudden, almost as if she had been stuck in an endless nightmare. Then she blinks her eyes, trying to ensure her eyesight had not been following her, and to her own surprise -- she was seeing things straightforwardly. It was no gimmick, it was reality at its finest.

"But..but how?"

She quickly retreats against the cold metal balcony door, her body bending down as her knees sunk down as she takes an unexpected seat to retain her balance.

The caller ID had been none other than "Igarashi Sayaka" herself.

She knew this had to be some sort of mistake, it couldn't be possible considering she had her cellphone with herself stuffed in the safe keeping of her red bathrobe. This had to be some sort of paradox or dream.

"This has to be some utter joke...I refuse to believe this is real!"

She mumbles to herself nervously clasping the phone hardly in her palm, her body was in a shocked phase as sweat began to drip down from her soft forehead.