Chapter 20: Chili & Spices

"Do you really think you're going to get away unpunished for your indecency?" Kirari tilted her cunning eyebrows at blushing Sayaka, her hands linger on her remarkable body, as she sits her flustering secretary down on her sturdy lap, bringing her to face her forward, she's got her piercing blue eyes all over her, dangling her utmost attention on her dark haired secretary, as they look up locking eyes together, Kirari is directly staring into her very soul, she's using her seductive skills without realizing it.

Sayaka shook her head, she tries to lower her gaze, only for Kirari to place a finger under her chin, lifting up her face to meet her eyes with curiosity

(Kirari is not letting her off the hook this easily, who was Sayaka trying to play anyway? It was obvious, Kirari had no problem reading her expressions)

She was trying to avoid eye contact, but she couldn't

"K-Kaichou I--I-- um--uh..." 

She hesitates for a moment, then seemingly short-cuts, like an electrical circuit, tripping over her words like an athlete tripping over their shoe laces

How exactly was she going to "Excuse" her actions? She wasn't sure what to say, other than to deny the obvious.

Sayaka tries to search for a valid decent and suitable explanation, but her words fail her, her composure is loosened up loose as Kirari knows how to eliminate her tension, she's clearly caressing her firm body on her lap right now, fingers trailing over her dark haired secretary, her soft touch lingering, as she's got her arm wrapped up around her waist, while her other free hand slides down,  touching and caressing the inside of her thighs

"ah!-- nmh--" -- Sayaka bites her lip, clearly trying to resist her charm, Kirari's clearly got Sayaka wrapped around her finger

................

"You do realize you should "not"  be tempting me"

"Igarashi Sayaka"

Kirari spoke out loud, with that alpha female energy of hers, it was obvious she had a high drive, and when she was hungry she'd swallow up the entire dessert, her apetite was that large when it came to thrilling events, entertaining and blissful adventures.

She then put her thumb on Sayaka's lips, and circled them gently, rubbing her lip gloss seductively.

Kirari prevents herself short from kissing her, as she leans closer, her sweet breath lingering on her face, she makes Sayaka blush with a quiet whisper, it's clear Sayaka is growing somewhat embarrassed, she was expecting a wet kiss, but she got a seductive whisper instead.

Kirari was calling out her name, her soft tone of voice still echoing in Sayaka's logical mind, shattering her like glass, she's melting like chocolate, straight into Kirari's fine palm, it's like Kirari had her pinned down in a corner, except for the fact that this was true.

She was unaware, but she was clearly dancing in Kirari's palm without her own knowledge

Kirari made it clear that she knew what was on her mind, the way she swayed her red skirt in front of everyone told her what she needed to know, she cut herself for the likes of Kirari and had her soft precious scarlet blood dripping down smoothly on paper, she got Kaichou quite interested with her demeanour, she couldn't wait to further erode her logical reasoning.