Chapter 46: Locked Up

Kirari bids her precious time and carefully helps Sayaka out of the back of the closet, as she extends her hand and Sayaka slowly takes it, carefully slipping out of the closet into Kirari's warm arms, as the duo hide behind the back of the closet, while Sayaka rests comfortably in Kirari's arms, her Kaichou allows her to take refuge in her warm clutches, while her free hand rattles with something from the back, she ends up triggering a false compartment within the velvet closet, as an outsprint of eerie contents drop to fill the empty spaces before Mary has the chanceful opportunity to see them together in hot lesbian one on one action.

-- *Bang* --

-- Clang, something opens up and falls into place swiftly --

(This was no make out session, it was something eerie and frightening, breath-taking and creepy if one had not been prepared)

(Ririka's eyes nearly jumped out of her skull from the noise and the shocking scene inside)

The closet suddenly reveals a pile of false spooky skeletons, iron enriched scarlet blood and a pile of medieval polished swords with a few rusty axes, surely enough to make innocent Ririka scream at the top of her lungs, while it gives Kirari and Sayaka barely enough time to tip toe and sneak off, leaving only but a trace of their clothes scattered across the blue basement room and the closet bottom itself, but unbeknownst to them Kirari drops her phone upon exit.

-- No single soul was was found in the closet, apart from a few fake decorative skeletons and a few other contents --

"What the HELL -- I could swear there was someone in there!"

Mary heavily exhaled out, her hazel eyes showed a clear tint of irritation and worry, a dissatisfied angry scowl formed across her stern puzzled face as she tore the velvet closet door completely wide open to peer inside fully from top to bottom, only to notice a suspicious pile of uniforms, medieval items and creepy white skeletons at the brink of the closet bottom, indicating that someone was indeed hiding their presence here earlier.

"I knew it"

Mary mumbled, piecing the pieces together as she caught eye of Kirari's nameplate on the uniform dropped below, it read "Kaichou" on the armband, but she could not tell to whom the second uniform had belonged to, but she could only guess it was one of Kirari's pawns, probably her secretary or someone else whom she held a strong fondness and undeniable attachment for.

(It looked like she was possibly right, considering that the closet door handle still felt partially warm to the touch, and her hunches were not far off the radars, she suddenly came upon Kirari's phone and slipped it into her pocket, without letting Ririka know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly another harsh sound omitted from the closet unexpectedly, as Ririka quickly hung onto Mary's arm after she noticed all the contents in the velvet closet, it gave her cold shivers down her spine as her composure was completely shattered into broken pieces, she seemed afraid, terrified and confused that she began to wish she still carried around her mask so she could put it on. 

By now it was evident to her that Kirari was indeed behind all of this, the GPS system wasn't lying -- she was here, and possibly accompanied by her sweet little secretary, but she dared not tell Mary so, for she feared the worst.