Chapter 61: Promises

Kirari slowly dismisses devilish Runa and invites Sayaka to sit back formally besides her face to face, as she then decides to take a casual seat on her polished presidential desk instead of returning to her prized black leather chair, her piercing blue eyes shoot back directly down at Sayaka at whom she stares from above with significant authority, her hands neatly folded across her chest like a queen, a devilish edgy smile decorating her pale white face, she's staying silent as if lost in thought, her body composure changes as she suddenly speaks out loud to give Sayaka a taste of her mind.

"So then, I  do beseech you solemnly to take responsibility and to undertake these matters into your own hands"

Kirari looks further down inspecting, extending her soft delicate womanly hand to caress Sayaka's perfect chiseled chin, as she tilts her feminine chin up forcefully with passion, making the agitated timid girl stare back directly at her with those quivering violet eyes of hers, her heart beat quickens, her body tenses, as Kirari holds her there patiently, as if trying to look into the very depths of her soul.

Sayaka cannot believe that Kirari has shown approval, she believes her ears are deceiving her

"K-Kaichou... do you.. do you... mean it--"

Sayaka fidgets a little bit with a stumble, lips shaking as she bites the edge of them nervously, violet wandering eyes completely focused on Kirari sharply, she finds it hard to believe and comprehend her own ears, but the reassurance of the elegant president makes her ease back in her seat with ease.

"Of course I do, you're my secretary after all"

--- Sayaka's heart nearly leaped out of her chest ---

(Kirari just flashed her a smile)

Kirari proudly assures her confidently, leaning in towards her heavily, as she gives her stride and confidence to her anxious spirit as she beams her a seductive sparkling smirk, one enough to take away her breath and take her on a ride to paradise land, it already got Sayaka swooning over her, despite that not even being one of Kirari's own intentions.

She was just gifted at stealing hearts, that was for certain

---------------

(Sayaka felt her heart suddenly acting up from happiness)

Sayaka was beaming with radiance and joy in her eyes, her logical demeanour was set back in stone as she began to quickly strategize and form important plans in her mind, she wondered how she could knock Terano off her high horse, and she estimated the possibility that Jabami Yumeko would meddle in the election, considering her sudden disqualification.

However, Sayaka's biggest concern by now became Mary Saotome, who was evidently trying to get a very steep edge and corner up on Kirari by using Ririka to counter attack and diminish her position in the presidential election. It seems that she knew how to use Ririka against her, and this was beginning to become a serious threat to Kirari's golden aquarium.

"But I do have one condition"

Kirari sternly exclaims, her hand still seizing Sayaka up by the chin roughly, she was displaying authority and supreme power over her dark haired secretary without a flinch in her oceanic eye, her grip still evident, her demeanour unchanged.

"Huh.. Kaichou?"

Sayaka frantically snapped back into reality, her logical mind still making calculations before her pupils dilated, and she looked up at Kirari meaningfully again. She wondered what her precious president would have to say.

(Just what exactly was this one condition? Sayaka couldn't tell, she could only guess and anticipate, as Kirari was as unpredictable as a lioness)

"I'd like you to keep an eye on Jabami Yumeko, and Saotome Mary"

Kirari sternly whispers, soft enough for Sayaka to hear, she completely understood her president, her head nodding in agreement, as Kirari lifted up her chin once more to get another look into her beautiful heavenly eyes.

"I do hope you shall not disappoint, me"

She swiftly chuckles, leaning in towards Sayaka as their lips nearly touch, she is forcing the girl to swallow the anxiety as her hand sinks down towards her body, touching upon her very womanly chest as Kirari points her index finger towards her heart, pin-pointing it straight at her nipple, as she made it harden firm erect with her touch.

(Sayaka's body was giving in, without Kirari even trying)

------------------------------------------------

"I...I promise I shall not disappoint you Kaichou!"

Sayaka nearly collapses from her chair the navy blue briefcase nearly tumbling down, her body is warm and hot again, her cheeks a flustered scarlet of red flames, she's swooning over Kirari so desperately, but the blonde hair girl simply chuckles at her with that charisma, as Sayaka continues to blush red, she wants to hold her president so desperately right now, but her logic continues to hold her completely mannered and restrained, she knows that now isn't the place, nor the time

"I... I will see you tomorrow, Madam"

She gulps quickly trying to dismiss herself

Sayaka quickly prompts to leave as she bends herself lower and bows excusing herself quickly before she has the urge to come loose and allow her feelings to take control of her actions, she rapidly exhales and turns to leave respectfully as her feet pinpoint towards the golden framed door, only for another drastic turn of events.

Kirari suddenly stands, her hand extends towards Sayaka from behind, as her hands linger towards her waist all of a sudden, she rests her neck on her shoulder, and her strongly womanly hands hold her firmly by the waist, her body pressed upon hers.

"Sayaka, how about keeping me some moral company, perhaps?"

She offers the girl with a sparkling wink of her eye

-----------------------------------------------------

-----