Chapter 73: High Stakes

Ririka looks at Kirari with a dissatisfied scowl on her pale face. It is clear that she has had enough of her games and does not want her to remain in control of her life any longer, so she decides to use the same tricks against Kirari, by trying to shove her into a corner by force.

"All in, I will set my chips on both an ante bet and plus bet"

Ririka exclaims, her hand still holding Mary's, even despite the fact that the vibrant blonde girl still sits, their hands remained entwined together like old passionate lovers on their wonderful vibrant bright honeymoon during a wonderful sunset.

"How utterly naïve, do you really believe I shall risk it all, when I can perfectly read your facial expressions without any reasonable doubt?"

Kirari cannot help but break into a semi soft chuckle as she insulted her as her eyebrows were on fleek, she smirked and winked, having found it rather amusing to think that Ririka would actually try to make her bite the bait like a silly dim-witted little fish, when she was the ruler of her entire blue aquarium.

The stern council president wasn't stupid, and so was evident from how she played with her cards, it was really unfortunate that Sayaka wasn't here to witness her greatness, she would've surely made her moist.

-----------------------------------------------

Kirari decides to fold, drawing up the 50 default red chips towards Ririka's side from across the white polished table slowly, as she fixates her radiant sharp razor gaze on Saotome, whom she plans to completely squish, ridicule and wreck havoc upon her in the mean time, as she plans to steal her red poker chips with sly cunning play, while Runa only applauds her from the distance, she knows that Kirari is keen on swallowing her opponents whole, when she can break them apart and dismantle them like electronic machines, she's so eager to have both girls come undone and broken.

(The tides take another drastic turn as Kirari deals the luxurious blue cards once more, taking complete advantage of the very fact that she was the dealer, so she bets the maximum that Saotome can bet, in an attempt to have her automatically folding, so that she can slowly drown her in defeat)

"Why do you not match my bets, are you perhaps scared beyond wits?"

She continuously tries to taunt Mary with cunning insults, as the blonde girl just sits there annoyed with her free hand face palming herself, as she keeps on cursing and swearing, but she knows that if she goes all in, there's a good chance she would lose, but if she does not go in, then Kirari will eat her chips regardless, considering that Kirari had twice as many chips as her, she'd still be in the lead.

(She was slowly digging a grave for Saotome, but would Ririka notice her evil scheming plans?)

Suddenly the situation worsens by far as Mary is completely submerged and pushed into a very narrow spaced corner, having lost nearly more than half of her red chips, she begins to frantically worry in desperation, as Kirari gives her no room to intervene nor regain possession of her red poker chips, though Kirari's sight and interest remains solemnly focused upon her very own sister, whom she prizes high above Saotome, yet her moves are very deceiving and unpredictable, as she keeps stealing her red chips like a sly serpent crawling during midnight, while she silently takes out her prey, one by one.