Chapter 40: Feisty Gamble

The strip poker game continues to ensue as shy Sayaka is only left in her tight stretched g-strings, while elegant Kirari sits proudly opposite the timid girl in her comfy leather seat, still wearing her skirt, black pantyhose and polished dark shoes. It seems both girls are sitting shirtless and braless, their firm breasts are exposed to the soothing conditioning air of the ventilation system, Sayaka remains flustering, she tries to cover herself up with her hands from the provoking teasing looks of Kirari, but the Kaichou herself, does nothing to hide her wonderful jiggling melons, she simply sits up proudly and puffs out her chest with arrogance, while continuing to tease Sayaka by purposely allowing her eyes to wander and take a peak.

It looks like Sayaka can't help but stare, she is almost having a nosebleed from the blood pressure and sudden tension in the air.

Sayaka surely finds this demeanour quite distracting, she has to swallow her thirst, she's been losing for the past three rounds in a row, it seems Kirari did really know how to use her sex appeal, their alcohol drinking didn't help either, but Kirari ensured Sayaka wouldn't have too much to drink, since she was quite the light-weight when it came to alcoholic drinks, and it wouldn't be that fun teasing a drunk girl.

"So then dear Sayaka, what shall you do now?"

Kirari persistently questions her with a twisted sadistic smirk decorated across her pale face, her blue oceanic eyes piercing her body with a strong sharp glare as if touching her, she's being dominating even from a short distance, she's trying to push Sayaka off the edge merely with her sly words and facial expressions, so that she could teach the fragile logical girl an illogical poker lesson.

Sayaka was quite oblivious to the fact that Kirari knew her too well to lose this gamble

"I-I  really don't know...."

The timid dark haired girl blushes staring directly at her strong poker hand, it looks like she had three of a kind, but she couldn't anticipate whether she should raise or simply bet. 

Sayaka quietly mumbles with uncertainty, blushing ferociously scarlet when she accidently ends up locking her eyes with Kirari, who knows quite well where she's been looking all this time. It was obvious that Sayaka was a closet pervert, her logic just saved her from trouble most of the time, but when they were alone, another story would be told.

Kirari was reading her like an open book

Her logic told her to wing it, by simply betting, but she knew Kirari had the ability to read her, so she simply decided to bet normally and check casually without raising too much suspicion, although she did have her doubts that Kirari would be onto her quite quickly.

"I think I will check"

She fixes her simplistic composure and slightly coughs glancing back to her cards, then lowers her violet eyes away from the poker hand and fixates them back up on elegant Kirari, who sits up stroking her smooth face with interest. It seems she's thinking, but she does not utter a word, until her face transforms into a small chuckle, she looks pretty confident from the looks of it.

Then she smirks again, teasing the girl a little bit

"Sayaka, I'm letting you know I shall raise"

Kirari chuckles with a very polite, but quiet chuckle, softly palming her diligent face and leaning back elegantly in her seat, as if enjoying the atmosphere and comfort of the chair against her nude skin.