Chapter 27: Chaotic

Sayaka drops the black matte casette tapes from her fragile hands rapidly, dropping them on the cold carpeted floor, her weak body trembles with extreme angst, and her dedicated hands shake vigorously, her precious violet quivering eyes wander all over across the blue tinted room, until she locks them sharply with Kirari, who leans forward closer towards her with inspection,  still propping on her soft knees, she is staring directly into her innocent secretary's violet eyes as the dark haired secretary desperately attempts to find the correct words, she quickly grows embarrassed and fidgets, trying to slip her gaze away from the curious president.

But Kirari does not give her the satisfaction of innocence, she makes Sayaka fall back in a heart beat, as her eyes continue to scrutinize her, mercilessly.

"Sayaka, mind explaining?" 

Kirari tilts her head up to the side, she extends her hand to touch Sayaka's blushing face which by now glows scarlet red as a beetroot, she nearly makes the  innocent girl jump up in shock with her unexpected touch, as Kirari's warm fingers linger on her cheek.

She's expecting a proper answer from her

"Uh....I---"

Sayaka trembles, then she  tries to draw back instantly, but she fails as she cannot draw herself back from Kaichou, her logical mind races, but it doesn't seem to be helping her in these illogical situations. She was never prepared for this, no -- she never signed up for this either

-- This wasn't what they taught back in high school --

"I... um...."

Sayaka tries to fidget with her fragile fingers, looking for a plausible explanation to this situation, but she does not know where to begin at all, it's not like she's going to throw everything under the bus, she wasn't that confident in her words, especially when Kirari had her in a strong bind like this.

"K-Kaichou.. you see..."

She manages to meek out a small starter, only to have Kirari pull up even closer towards her, those blue piercing eyes pin-pointed directly at her soul, lips almost touching smoothly, it looked almost as if they would kiss in an instance, except for the awkwardness and tension in the briskly air between them.

"Mhm, you?"

Kirari questions, helping her with her stuttering, she's still staring directly at her illuminated face, barely giving her little room to breathe. It seems she's making Sayaka sweat profoundly, the poor girl is growing evidently faint with embarrassment, she looks like she had just failed an important exam, her breathing goes out of rythme, it grows shallow and hard.

(She wants to get away and hide, but she cannot do so)

Their eyes still locking together, Sayaka is clearly suffering from a panic attack, her heart does marathons, it's jumping up and down in circles, she's growing anxious and stressed out beyond compare, it felt like she was falling down under the clutches of the blue ocean.

-------

The president's strong alpha female energy was drawing over her strongly, it overshadowed and overlayed her completely, her Kaichou was unintentionally making Sayaka grow weak at the knees, she was dripping wet, but still desperately clutching to her wits and excellent logic, she was clearly holding onto her last straw, before it would snap out of composure.