Chapter 106: Chaotic Family

Sayaka's mother immediately faints, her father suddenly grows vivid red with anger, while Kirari simply stands there with a smirk, her arms crossed against her hidden breasts, clearly unfazed by the disheartening reactions of the girls family.

"SAYAKA...don't tell me that YOU- and this WOMAN----...!!!"

Her father hits his manly knuckles against the desk with commotion shattering the desk, while also denting the furniture peace enough to leave marks on it and breaking it wholesomely as he bruises his fists against the hard object, as he turns to point fingers at Kirari afterwards.

"I.......I"

Sayaka grows silent her violet stare drops coldly to the floor in fear of what her homophobic father may do with violence, so she remains quiet until she suddenly feels the heavenly warm radiance of a soft womanly hand placed on her shoulder, as if granting her confidence and courage to face up against her father.

She decides to retort and talk back for the first time in centuries, while Kirari stands by her side, proving the love behind their relationship.

"YES, I've been sleeping with her, so WHAT?!"

Sayaka admits breaking into an angered shout that wasn't calculated, she scowled at her father angrily with a poker-faced frown as Kirari wraps her strong reassuring arm around her thin feminine waist, to keep the dark girl right and steady on her feet from falling down like her mother did earlier on the couch.

".................."

Suddenly the atmosphere grows cold as it darkens like the midnight shadows.

"You INSOLENT DYKE how DARE you disgrace OUR FAMILY WITH SUCH BULLSHIT!!!"

Her father suddenly lashes out with deep heated anger, dashing towards the dark haired girl as he attempts to slap her across the face with a knock, only for Kirari to break the slap to her face before it can make contact with her cheeks.

She grips his wrist, making the man reconsider his actions, before her own pale face grows demonically cold and twisted with a deadly blue mood. Her oceanic blue eyes pierce into the man like metal nail veils, as she curses him out without hesitation and yanks his arm.

"Dare to lay a single finger on my fiancé, and I'll have your hands grinded in a blender"

Kirari quietly exclaims with a cold-shoulder look, tightening the strong grip around his wrist strong enough to bruise as she twists her hold and squeezes harder, making the man immediately wince and drop to his knees in excruciating sharp pain, as she purposely dislocates his wrist, breaking it on impact with a sudden twist.

"Gheghhh nghh!"

He groans, dropping to his feet in pain

Sayaka watches in extreme horror, she cannot believe her girlfriend has just both abused and dishonoured her father, yet she felt inexplicably happy that someone had taught him a lesson, and a part of her wanted to scream and hug the president because she found her actions undeniably hot and attractive.

"Fucking... bitch!"

The more violence Kirari exerted in defence, the more sexy Sayaka found her to be