Chapter 57: Unease

The next bright day Sayaka is very hesitant to look at Kaichou, she surprisingly arrives quite late and lowers her violet quivering eyes, not wanting to be questioned or interrogated against the wall about her strange eccentric behaviour, within the student council room last night, as she felt too embarrassed and ashamed of herself to admit to the truth.

(How could she face her Kaichou after all this? Her trembling heart was racing, it was almost in her throat)

"Sayaka"

Kirari carefully lifts up her head from the school papers in sharp scrutinizing fashion, as she takes quick notice to her agitated descending secretary, walking down the red carpet nervously, as she strided into the student council room, shutting the large golden door firmly behind her, while trying to remain poker-faced, as she felt the shrilling discomfort rising in her blue veins. 

Her violet hopeful eyes looked tired and they couldn't look into Kirari's blue oceanic eyes for she was too embarrassed to admit to her strange "Illogical" behaviour last night

(How could Sayaka explain this? It was beyond normal reasoning)

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Y-Yes, Madam President!"

Sayaka nearly jumps up as Kirari's blue eyes scan her entirely like a barcode up and down, she can feel her razor sharp gaze stabbing into her body without even seeing her eyes to stare back at her graceful president. It seems that this atmosphere was strong enough to make Sayaka want to clutch her tail and run, if only she were a cat, -- but unfortunately she was not.

By now, she was wishing she had not messed up yesterday

(She dreaded having to look Kirari up in the eyes, she only wanted the ground to swallow her up)

----------------------------------------------------

-----

"I'd like you to take a seat"

Kirari calmly clasps her elegant hands together, rubbing her soft palms in the slow process as she carefully sits sternly in her presidential seat, the white papers spread out widely even across the wooden polished refined table, as her lily scented fragrance lingers gracefully across the exotic room, it continues to make Sayaka even more nervous, as she knows not why Kirari has asked her to sit down all of a sudden, but she can only guess and anticipate why.

This wasn't anything too good, or so it seemed

"O-Of course"

She quickly nods and hesitantly looks over her shoulder, while quickly reacting and taking a seat firmly, finally raising her violet eyes to look up directly at Kirari who continued to look emotionless with a wide smirk plastered across her beaming face, it seems she was rather amused by something, but her silence only made Sayaka grow even more timid and nervous.

It was like Kirari was pushing daggers into her, this atmosphere was intimidating

----------------------