Chapter 16: Game On

Sayaka teams up with the elegant kaichou, as she gains indemnity from the rules of the game making her immune to everything, meaning that Sayaka does not have to become a house pet, she feels a strong relief, but knows Kirari would probably find other ways to amuse herself, she was so sophisticated to read after all, nobody ever knew what she was thinking, and Sayaka couldn't help but keep guessing, she wanted to know exactly why Kirari had decided to go so far.

Was this perhaps another one of her crazy trials, another stunt she was trying to pull over her shoulder, or was this just something for her own amusement? 

Sayaka clenched her fist, she grit her teeth and turned to look at everyone else around, gathered in the polished room. It seems that the atmosphere was drastically changing, there was an eerie presence in the room, as the bami clan members couldn't make up their minds at all, some people couldn't accept such a huge bet, it was like they were betting with their lives on the line, they scowled and made a fuss, especially Ibara and Rin, but it was settled that Ibara would be the house pet, and Rin would be the leader.

To make it worse, Kirari forced everyone to participate, by making them sign certain paperwork before she told them the rules, and this prevented them from leaving.

(Anyone who tried to quit would be issued with a life plan, so nobody dared to flee, they had no choice after all, it was either all in, or all out -- that's how rotten the game rules were)

They couldn't escape from their destiny, and Kirari didn't really budge an inch either, she casually sat in her seat like usual, drinking her green tea patiently, as she watched everyone breaking down mentally, ever so slowly, she then snapped her fingers together and asked Sayaka to come closer, as she whispered something into her delicate ear, her breath lingering against her face.

Sayaka's heart jumps a beat, she's tasting the aftermath of lust in the air, but she bites her lip in self-restraint

"Do lock the door, and make sure that every pair gets a house pet tag" She winks, a fiendish smile decorating her pale face, as her eyes beam blue, they light up like the distant moon, looking as cold and stern as ice without mercy.

Sayaka shivers a bit, with discomfort, it seems she has a question on her mind

"K-kaichou.. but what about me?" She questions, pointing to herself, as she clearly knew the rules fair and square, but could still not believe in her indemnitiy and excemption from the house pet system rules.

"Mhm, you? --" Kirari pauses for a bit with evaluation as she looks up at Sayaka from top to bottom, her eyes undressing her in her mind, as she makes her secretary blush, her eyes peeping through her clothes like an x-ray, before she leans in to whisper.

.........................................

"You're already mine." She whispers to her, making Sayaka blush hard, Kirari's voice clearly making her rational mind think south, she was that seductive, and highly irresistible.

(Sayaka had to bite her lip to resist the urge to kiss her....)

She goes red, but clears her throat, and nods to the president, pulling back. It seems she's very enthusiastic today, she's pulling the bull by the horns, and it was evident Kirari was still a tease, making Sayaka have a sudden flash back from yesterday...