Chapter 22: Jealousy

Jabami Yumeko plainly exists the dark student council room with a shabby grin on her diva face, as Kirari snaps her delicate fingers elegantly, to have her ultra violet lights be turned on ever so brightly, she observes her dark haired secretary timidly curling up in her lap as Sayaka lets out a very long and painful sigh with harsh exhaling, it looks like she's somewhat irritated by the entire situation, as her radiant body still shrugs and her composure strongly remains on hard-core defence mode. It looks like she certainly didn't enjoy her private time being disturbed with Kaichou, as she turns her back to Kirari and pouts with arrogance, clasping her hands together as she aggravatingly stares off into the horizon, with much on her mind, it's evident that she's pissed at Yumeko.

(She was so close to coming again, but Jabami interupted her love-making with Kirari.....)

"For gods sake!!.... curse her good riddance!!!"

Sayaka scowls with a low tone mumble and anger in her quiet voice

She's muttering something under her shallow breath with dagger like curses right now, but Kirari can't hear her quite well as Sayaka has her feminine back completely turned to her, while still enjoying the comfort and godly radiance of Kirari's womanly lap, disorderly.

(She's acting like a little spoilt brat right now, who got their candy taken away like a baby, with her rational composure being thrown out the window, as her jealousy keeps going up through the roof, the scenario of Kirari and Yumeko keeps replaying on her mind like iced daggers to her chest, she can't help but want to drown Jabami Yumeko and pull down her stupid swaying skirt, setting it completely on fire.... how dare she try to seduce Kacihou?!!)

She's still grumbling about something  much to her very own disatisfaction, before Kirari's eyes are lit up with passion and radiance again, she's clearly plotting something.

(Sayaka didn't care that Yumeko was Kirari's cousin, she still saw her as dangerous competition to her prized president, and she kept wanting to put Jabami to her demise)

"That commoner!" 

--- She spits out sharply, anger still in her voice, a fierce clench in her raging fists, she's clearly getting hysterical and hormonal right now ---

...............................................

Sayaka leaves Kirari with no choice but to forcefully turn her secretary around to have Sayaka facing her directly, while she's still perfectly seated high on her knee, taking her residence on Kirari's prestigious lap for granted.

"Ah-"

(She's clearly dazed by dazzling Kirari, as she's stuck in a tentative state)

........

"Kaichou--"

Sayaka blushes, locking eyes with her firmly sharp, as Kirari's soft hands fondle her like a stripper pulling on her bra straps, it's clear that Kirari is trying to comfort her right now, but her soft demeanour should not be taken completely for granted, her hands linger towards her breasts as Sayaka drops her jacket, her blouse breezing like the air, as she's exposed to Kirari.

(She doesn't mind that sort of attention)

She's got more to say than she looks, but Kirari's hands circle her breasts with a tease, before her eyes are tilted to meet hers, she's still sitting on Kirari's warm lap like an obedient servant serving their master without remorse, nor hesitation.