Chapter 59: Candy Wrappers

Very suddenly, their little mischievous romantic reunion is interrupted by a certain little devilish loli girl who yanks the large golden door open as she swings by cheekily prying inside, munching hard on a cherry flavored lollipop only to notice an intriguing scene in front of her shady dark violet eyes. Immediately she started to grin non-stop, the cherry flavored lollipop deeply clenched in the corner of her mouth with a swirl, she finally decided it was time to make commotion, she surely couldn't miss to make a racket out of this big deal.

She knew she'd certainly have fun teasing the duo, she'd make a good freak show

"Ayo Prez I see yer gettin busy, ain't cha'?"

Runa chuckles at the top of her clenched teeth widely, the cherry lollipop candy sweet still rattling in her playful mouth, she pulls it out quickly then licks it slowly sideways and shoves it right back directly into her own mouth walking in uninvited, then flopping on the purple couch as if her entrance was nothing at all, she acted like a little spoiled kid who just got more candy more Christmas.

She made sure to make a grand entrance as she surely irritated and pissed off Sayaka who could be seen painfully groaning from all across the room.

(She missed another fun smexy time with Kaichou, all thanks to this bimbo loli chick who showed up to ruin the fun for her)

"Mhm not quite, yet"

Kirari smirks with a low toned chuckle in reply, as she quickly spins Sayaka's chair completely around to face the window, she surely saved her from the sudden embarrassment, as it seems that Runa knew exactly where this mischievous toll was going, she's seen them grinding at it once on tape, she knew where this would lead eventually.

(Runa couldn't help but continuously giggle)

---------------------------------------------------------------

(She pitied Sayaka heavily though, for she didn't possess quite the large bosoms Kirari fancied most on logical girls)

"Aye, fair enough, fair enough I won't snitch"

Runa sheepishly giggles pulling out her prized orange Nintendo switch as she turns it on and jams an RPG game directly into the disk slot, watching it load up before her sharp violet eyes who then look over pinpoint towards Kirari who assumes a more formal pose by now.

She has her hands clasped behind her back, a more dignified look decorates her stance, her face is still plastered with a wide smirk, her eyes trailing sharply.

"Say Prez, got a few minutes?"

She rocks her solid feet back at the couch, hitting it hard with the sole of her school shoes as she leans back comfortably, the candy still plunged in her mouth, by now it had been half melted, she could feel the true refined sweet essence of the cherries, mixing their flavor with the previous strawberry candy she had ate much earlier this morning.

(It was pretty sweet, but she knew she'd get cavities from it someday, but she didn't quite care about that yet)

"Of course I do"

Kirari diligently coughs carefully, she slowly descends the red carpeted floor and walks back over to her polished presidential desk as she sits down casually with elegance and ease, watching Sayaka pout her lip angrily before Kirari asks her to politely scoot seats onto the purple couch, to trade with Runa so that the duo could engage in important matters and informative conversation.

Sayaka nods, she barely hesitates to say anything, but she scowls at Runa as the duo pass each other on their seating arrangement swap, she catches Runa mocking her while passing by.

"Flatey aye, Sayaka-chan?"

She giggles, plopping up to take a seat directly facing towards Kirari, her childish feet rattling below her in a kicking tantrum fashion, her young looks didn't make her look any more mature, it was hard to believe she was actually a teen.

(Why did Prez even want Sayaka-chan when there were barely any melons to jiggle? She couldn't quite scratch that in her loli's mind)

"Go to HELL"

Sayaka spat back retorting, trading keen seats with her forcefully as she felt obliged to trip her up, but she couldn't do that in front of Kirari.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So then, I do suppose this is quite urgent, isn't it -- Yomozuki, Runa?"

Kirari spins in her chair as she neatly crosses her feet elegantly, then taps her presidential polished desk with her index finger, as she neatly clasps her two hands together softly, leaning in towards the loli with sheer interest and curiosity, there's a refined spark in her curious illuminated oceanic eyes, as her face portrays intrigue, interest and dedicated inquisitiveness.

(What brings her here? She wonders to herself silently)

Runa nods, she stuffs the orange Nintendo switch console back into her orange hoodie jacket as she takes out the cherry red candy from her mouth and takes a final lick, before growing a little bit more serious, her face darkens, her pupils dilate. 

Runa briefly turns in her seat with a spin, looking up at Sayaka from across the wide student council room on the purple couch, she could clearly see that her eyes were deadly, she was giving her death stares and sharp curses under her breath, but Runa didn't seem phased by it at all.

(She wasn't here to steal her little beloved Kaichou, that's for sure)

"Cover yer ears Sayaka-chan"

She giggles, taking the complete belated piss out of Sayaka, as she continues to undermine her and mess with her personally, wanting to annoy her as much as possible, because she found it amusing how much frustrated she'd get when things didn't go accordingly to her plans.

Sayaka quickly trades looks with Kirari, who simply nods at her, as she makes Sayaka grit her teeth, only to give into Runa's instructions while she covered up her ears with both of her hands, mumbling under breath cussingly.

"Screw you....Runa Yomozuki..."

By now she wanted to yank that candy out of her mouth and throw it on the ground, she wanted to stuff a French baguette and shut her up once and for all, she was starting to irk her so bad her hands were itching with irritancy. 

(She wanted Runa to shut up so bad, even if that meant stuffing her mouth with French baguettes or shoving French croissants down her throat to keep her quiet)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Someone's already got 6 secrets pulled up over ya already Prez"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's someone close to ya, Prez"