Chapter 145: Sayaka's Wrath

Sayaka slowly sinks down to her knees, brushing the red carpet underneath her black thighs, while her soft hands cover her pale white face in disgust. It seems she appears to be shocked and distraught, upset and disgusted by the horrible behaviour of Sunaka, who had just touched her in broad daylight without her consent, as she tricked her into allowing her to leave the academy unscathed. Somehow, Sayaka could not comprehend what Kirari had even seen in this peculiar woman.  It was almost as if Sunaka was a cheap classical bitch for hire, rather than a former dignified student of the academy. It was impossible for Sayaka to believe that Kirari was actually into such cheap women in the past.

(Sayaka could hardly even think about Kirari and her former lover, each thought of them together left her more disgusted, grossed out and frustrated than ever before. It seems she could barely bring herself to let loose, her mind was racing, and her emotions were slowly taking over, she could not stop imagining Kirari with Sunaka together, and that thought alone made her even more depressed and frustrated to seek vengeance)

"This... I can't take it!"

Sayaka mumbles to herself, almost beating her knuckles bloody against the wall. It seems she simply could not understand why someone like Sunaka would even be permitted on academy grounds. Her expertise as a secretary made her even more mad at the fact Sunaka would not be punished for her behaviour. 

By now, Sayaka was strongly regretful of failing to get her hands on Sunaka's throat when she had the opportunity to neutralize her, but something told her there had been too much she did not know. Sayaka decides to raise up like a proud warrior, she manages to spring herself up to her feet, and she slowly escorts herself to the bathroom where she washes her face and cleans up herself, after being touched and violated by that nasty woman. She decides to confront Kirari directly about the incident, but before she can proceed she is met by Runa at the corner of the red hallways, who seems to be roaming around in search of someone, while her usual lollipop candy rests in her petite hand.

Runa suddenly stops and looks up at Sayaka, who had just finished up cleaning herself, her face had still been wet from the cold tap water.

"Say saya-chan ya didn't happen to see this tall tower bimbo strolling by?"

Runa asks her, unaware of what had actually transpired moments earlier. It seemed to her that something had been amiss, but Runa could not comprehend the sophisticated look in Sayaka's eyes, her demeanour had completely changed, and she almost looked like she had rabies, except there was no foaming at the mouth.

She was clearly upset over something, but Runa could not tell what it was because Sayaka remained secretive, but she could still not hide her moody state of mind.

"I know nobody of such description..."

Sayaka retorts mumbling in a trance like-state, still unable to contain herself and her disgust as she feels deeply motivated to sniff and find Sunaka out after she confronts the president herself. It seems she wanted to have a serious conversation with Kirari and nothing could ever stand in their way. Not even the Greek Gods could impose their judgement on her, she had to confront her here and now before she would do something absolutely bizarre and irrational. 

...............................................

However, Runa catches onto her weird behaviour and immediately starts to have lingering questions about her sanity, when she catches sight of Sayaka clenching her fists and mumbling something in a chanted fashion. She looked to be nearing the state of aggression, but somehow she still retained her rationality, save only for the mumbling part.