Chapter 90: Her Sacrifice

Sayaka's facial expression darkened, her violet quivering soft eyes hardened like strong rusted steel and her facial expression turned into a very cold poker-face that looked severely clouded dark and caliginous. She lowered her purple pin-pointed eyes directly down to her feminine feet, before adjusting her silky black hair with the soft palm of her hand, and suddenly extending her hand towards Kirari's chest to keep her away, growing somewhat irritated by her, as she could barely keep herself content not to slap her for hiding the truth from her all along.

(It seems that Sayaka felt hurt by the fact that Kirari had withheld the truth from her)

----------------------------------

Suddenly she pushes her president away and mutters something harshly cold under her breath with a scowl, her eyes breaking into tears as if she could barely hold herself contained logically from hitting her on the face.

"Kaichou....."

Sayaka felt so annoyed, she felt compelled to hit her across the face with a refined frontal slap

"You....IDIOT!!"

She exclaims wholesomely, quickly grabbing and tugging Kirari by the white color strongly with a pull towards her, as she clenched at her untidy uniform with her closed up fist, their eyes meeting like comets with a clash.

She wanted to kiss her, but didn't because she also felt obliged to hit her for stressing her out so much

"Of COURSE I still love you!"

She released her strong feminine grip on the president, as her violet eyes quickly sunk down to the red carpeted floor once more in slow motion, her soft feminine hand was still clenching the pistol she had retrieved earlier from Kirari, as her eyes quickly turned to blame someone else behind them from a semi-short distance up ahead.

She knew she detested Makuro by now and wished that she had never heard the actual truth.

------------------------------------------

Without further ado, Sayaka does the unpredicted as her emotions rage, it seems that she was feeling quite hormonal so she was prominent to violent mood swings.

-------------------------------------------

She suddenly snaps darkly and steps in front of elegant Kirari with clouded judgement in her mind, she switches off the safety lock and pulls the trigger herself on standing disfigured Makuro, shooting the deranged thin man repeated several times in the chest as he falls and stumbles down on the scarlet blood filled carpet with a groan, as a quick clang of pin-pointed sharp golden bullets and shrapnel burst out into the open dark hallways loudly with several bangs of dust, filling the eerie sinister air with the smell of fresh scattered gun-powder, grey dust and fast-paced adrenaline streams of suspense

---------------------------------.

Sayaka was so logically frustrated that she desired to see him dead. It seems that she blamed the man for allowing Kirari to stain her hands with blood, and she hated him for showing up to her mansion.

He finally quietens.

"Kaichou...I think we're even now....."