Chapter 138: To Pleasure Oneself

Sayaka could not restrain herself, nor could she suspend the wild raging adrenaline in her pulsating veins, as lingering hot sweat began to drip down her ardent flourished face, her staggering breath grew shallow and overwhelmingly deep, as she took one direct step backwards leaning forward, she thrust her back against the luxurious brown oak shelf of books swiftly, as she felt the trembling rattle-snake sensation in her fragile thighs, her bandaged petite knees grew weaker with every motion through her black leggings, as her uncomposed womanly body pleaded with her very essence to let it all end with one last swoop, one single deep plunge of her very own two pointed fingers, to mercifully finish the job that Kirari had left ever so incomplete.

"Good lord, why must I be so indecent...?"

She pleads with her very own obsessive mind, trying to desperately stop the chaotic temptation before it was too overwhelming, as she bit down hard on the lower corner of her pink lip, while stressing out to logically fill the dark void with which the president had left her with, as her body yearned to be fondled, yet she was filled with dismay at the failure of being unable to satisfy her pressuring womanly urges.

She grew fond, yet lonesome, desperate, yet conflicted

She grabbed her breast with her left hand in search for comfort, yet her right hand slid itself down her panties without await to inspect her own wet realms.

--- However, she came to restrain herself once more, with quick withdrawal

This time, she turns back in great dismay, while gritting her teeth ferociously, her petite hands raise up to scroll and flick through the piles of blue and red educational books, school records and various geographical magazines, in an attempt to trail away from the tempting frustrations of unreleased orgasmic release, but it seems she could not prove to contain herself properly.

(She grew weaker and weaker against her own lingering desires..)

"..............If only President could've finished.. with me"

She sighed with great fondness and dismay in her demeanour, as she tried to softly glance back towards the reflective blue windows with distraction, but she only found a deeper yearning to be held and comforted, a stronger yearning to have the president drastically fingering her beyond all heavenly thoughts back and forth. 

It seems she imagined herself completely naked and free, her perky round breasts pressed to the cold comforts of the blue-tinted windows as the president used a black strap-on to pry her both sides right wide open with each pounding thrust forward, her realms would gape with each and every rail forward, as she'd be held prisoner to Kirari's dirty whims, while the president's hands would trail to grab, push and pull at her breasts mercilessly, as Kirari would ensure to pinch her erect nipples with modern ecstasy, leaving her moaning and wet beyond repair, she'd leave her mind broken, utterly shattered beyond all possible notion.

............

"Ah...I yearn for the president so much.."

She whispered, quietly to herself.

..............................................................................................

Deep inside, she hoped Kirari would push her to limits beyond mind, she hoped that she'd tie her up forcefully and aggressively blindfold her, while making her leak and tremble passionately, only to beg for desperate mercy, only to beg for permission to leak and come properly into the open, as she'd be forced to endure Kirari's endless games of love-making.

"If.. If only, the president would... bind me, hard.."

She sighed in great and utter dismay, glancing through the books sharply, as she found herself caressing her own body once more. A lingering fondness grew over her chest as her breasts ached, in hopes to be squeezed, fondled with and sucked dry like the Sahara desert. 

.................................

(Sayaka was a masochist at heart, and her deepest desire was to be railed without mercy, she wanted to leak and lactate, to be one with Kirari, both in mind, and in soul)

"......................Ah..mhm"

She imagined herself being roughly banged repeatedly without mercy, her perky breasts bouncing up and down with each motion, as she imagined her boobs expanding with erect nipples, as they would zoom-in and zoom-out to embrace the frosty window glass with each and every press against the glass panel. She would be railed hard by the president up to no end, until she would finally be pushed against the wall roughly with her wrists pinned tightly, blue lips pursed to pink lips. Kirari would kiss her French styled with gleeful yearning, she would leave Sayaka completely numb and breathless upon climax, as her logical mind would come undone, her breasts would leak hotly, spraying the window sills with her heavenly liquids, as both realms would not resist her grace, they would not resist her lustful desires.

..........................................

(Kirari would claim her mind, she would bewitch her very soul like an executioner stealing the lives of his victims in medieval times.  She would own her, claiming what rightfully belonged to her like a knight in steel and iron plates)

Sayaka found herself unable to logically withhold her fantastic erotic desires. She knew she must relieve the tension, so she knew she had to let herself come loose and undone, for she would not be able to contain herself any longer, as the slowly pressure built up inside her making her yearn for release. She had to tame the wild beast inside her, like a soldier marching to fulfil their duty in broad daylight, she had to release the pressure to return to her rational mind, otherwise she would be left in chaotic frustration.

".........................................................."

"If... If only, the president would tie me up..."

She sighed, once more.

It seems she could not prove to contain herself properly no more, for her insides twitched seemingly hard as she attempted to cross her legs to deny the arousal, yet her nipples grew more erect and bolder with every move of her petite waist, as she found herself addicted to the presidents lily scent that still lingered across the room, her violet sharp eyes suddenly grew fixated on a nearby upper painting, which portrayed the president seated in her luxurious red student council seat, while she bore the crest of her clan, holding up a glass of champagne.

..........................................

"No..this seems to indecent.."

She restrained herself her pleasure once more.

"Yet..it feels so right..."

She mumbled quietly, glancing up beautifully at the image of her president.

Sayaka's eyes failed to retrieve their sharp gaze from the president's painting, as she suddenly found herself filling that void without realization. She was seated on the white couch while her fingers roamed though her uniform, her bra straps unclasped as she unhooked them to sharp drop, while her hands slid down to pleasure her own heavenly realms, while all she could think about was the president herself, while her fingers rummaged through, she fingered herself just enough to have herself entering blissful heavens.

"Aghhhh...oh president...."

.............

"I...I want you...this is so, so-- incomprehensible!"