Chapter 132: Unholy Sins: Supernova

"..........."

Kirari failed to respond to her promptly, instead her back remained cast away sharply like midnight dusk as her face was clouded with dark, she simply stepped forward leniently to let out a prolonged sigh, and then wordlessly led the girl away out of the basement cellar with one single polished look back to invite her away, while the loyal henchmen tended to the senile man, strapped to his gravely coffin board, while they inspected him to ensure he hadn't bitten off his tongue in fury, during his fit of struggle, as the squeamish medics evaluated his wounds, ensuring that he would not die from his injuries. It seems Kirari would not allow Makuro to rest in peace that easily, she had just begun to break his spirit, to torture his humanly body beyond his very mind and soul. She would surely stop at nothing until he paid off his debts, until he would cross the dark cold descending pathways into the deepest depths of flame burning hell.

She wouldn't stop until he was dead, and never posed a threat to anymore no more. It wouldn't be over until he himself chose to forfeit, and she knew exactly how to make him do it without staining her own hands with his sticky coated blood.

"Kaichou..why must you be silent?"

Sayaka questions turning to her in vivid shock as her pupils dilated, she stopped to seize Kirari's hand midway on her maidens step, looking curiously at her from one step below, while Sayaka's own demeanor showed evident worry, but Kirari's back remained completely turned on her while her body remained firm like stone,

"President...please.. I need to know what you plan to do"

Sayaka beckoned her with reason, but to no avail, to no success, as Kirari continued to remain quiet with her silence.

Her red flamed uniform seemed somewhat creased in the back, but she said nothing, she simply smirked to herself quietly, without batting a single white eyelash, as she took one look ahead upwards, and then paid her attention to Sayaka, casually turning to face Sayaka's violet eyes, while breaking Sayaka's grip on her hand, then seizing her palm with hers instead, she squeezed harder with avid motion, and swiftly guided her on here last step into the open, while Sayaka could only question what she'd pull off next.

"There's no need for you to fret, Sayaka .."

She quietly responds, as quiet as a whisper, as sharp as a knife

It seem Sayaka couldn't anticipate what else the president would from her polished sleeve, but it looked to her, she had more to say than she looked, but she hesitated for a mere moment, for some unknown reason one could only guess.

...............................................................................................

Within mere minutes, the duo took the last batch of dirty concrete slap steps upstairs the basement cellar, as Sayaka trailed behind Kirari nervously, the wind breezed through the faulty factory building, as it ushered whooshing sounds in her petite ears, leaving a trail of panic, unease and coldness, as the wind whispered her name through the broken rusty roof, she could almost swear this place was haunted, deadly and ominously dark as she observed dark shadows lingering upwards the walls, their presence transfiguring into those of mashed up faces, which swelled into the hardened brink paints of the wall. It was almost like this building represented a forgotten cult, as the basement walls were dyed red with spray paint ink, demonstrating the presence of satanic symbols, goats and vicious rabid devils, drawn on the wall with what looked to be the reminisce of crusty old blood stains, while the paint looked to be mixed with acrylic, but one could not tell without proper inspection, unless they were an architect.