Chapter 174: Cloud 69 Wild Card Ride

With steady wrists and utter coquettishness the duo girls are seated back at the ornate dark table, elbows plastered to the brim of the emerald poker cloths as stake rise higher. Sunaka bids no time and decides to take matters into her own firm hands as she takes a risky bold move, sliding 50 blue chips across the dark wooden table and hitting her cards without seeing their outcome, while Runa's hand stands firmly at 18 frozen solid as she diverts her attention towards Kirari who would have to pull off the stakes next.

Kirari does the same and tries to pull for 21, but unfortunately lands at 20 while only losing 20 chips she had gained earlier, while Sunaka takes the brash lead and instructs her to strip as Sayaka stands there awkwardly out of place, her purple eyes keep darting towards the elegant President as she watches Kirari remove her white blouse gently without any lingering hesitation. With each second, button upon button becomes undone as Sayaka finds her heartbeat racing mad like crazy, as she finds it harder, and harder to breathe, slowly coming undone, slowly losing her composure as her mind becomes her worst enemy that puts bricks in her logic. Eventually all she could think of was Kirari, and it didn't help her that the President chose to make eye contact with her while undressing.

All Sayaka wanted to do right now was fuck the President right there, and right now, directly on that same ornate table, but she was reminded that they were no longer together, making her fists rile up with anger, as she felt herself utterly frustrated by the missed opportunity at once again tasting heaven, tasting what she ever so much loved most.

However, her reaction only puts strain on the gamble as Sunaka takes a firm recollection of her facial expressions, noticing her inappropriate gawking was more than keen admiration when Kirari was left undressed with nothing but a fashionable star-like blue bra, which arose a sense of lustful endeavours and bringing cherries to the table within Sayaka. It seems that Sunaka had a strong detective's hunch her secretarial duties had merely been an excuse to sleep with Kirari so she could spread her insides wide open, take her on high and wild rides to cloud 69, while all the same, taming that inner wild beast by taking control of her darkest, most deep dark impulses.

"My, so you did have such a close, intimate, relationship...I can see"

Sunaka carefully turns to Sayaka, and cups the girl's chin with one arm extended, the other carassing Sayaka's knees much to her discomfort as she takes a deep, pro-longed look across her body catching better notes of her appearance, reactions and mannerisms. It seems Sunaka had been utterly filled with esteemed curiosity as she arrogantly leans in with a small refined, charismatic chuckle, her dark Arabian eyes beaming with suspense and gossip, noticing Sayaka's discomfort in the seat next to her and Kirari's face transforming into a wide smirk, as Sunaka found herself hitting the nail like she usually did in Bangkok, before she brashly let go of the girls face, rubbing her thigh and returns both hands to rest firmly on the table.

Her eyebrows suddenly rose in curiosity as she casually, but slowly, leaned in towards Kirari.

"Kirari.. how much sex did she actually provide you that I didn't? I'm super curious."

Sunaka boldly questions her inappropriately, making everyone grow uncomfortable as they all sat in their seats trading looks with one another hesitantly with tilted eyebrows and skittish looks, while the student audience soared with enthusiasm at such remarks, guys trading high fives while sitting in their heated seats. She was asking all the right questions to ensure enough embarrassment and shame was brought to the tables at high stakes, as she tried to stir up chaotic drama and suspense to bring down their dignity in plain daylight.